Cotton Bacon Prime

This may be why I do not get the off flavor so many folks talk about. I wick snug but not so tight I have to twist the wick to get it thru the coil. I can almost pull my wick thru without holding the mod if that makes more sense

3 Likes

Sorry, couldnā€™t help myselfā€¦:sunglasses:
worf-and-alexander

6 Likes

Holy ***t thatā€™s friggin hilarious LMAO

1 Like

Trowing%20money%201

5 Likes

I never tried the original CB. Bought 2 bags of CBv2 because i ran out of Ko Gen Do. I will say that i still prefer Ko Gen Do as it carries my flavors longer and stronger. And wicking times appear to be the same. I donā€™t like Muji cotton as i can taste whatever strange fabricy taste that is. Tried CotnWicks and they are stringy. But i agree with your post completely. The little knots are throughout CBv2 but I find it easier to work with Ko Gen Do though. Cant wait to hear your results with CBP.

2 Likes

has anyone tryed the new cotton bacon prime i use native wicks platnium but fancy a change just want to here some feedback on it john best

if u do a search there is already a topic on this cotton an opinionsā€¦

1 Like

As @AlanS pointed out with a simple copy and paste message.

a simple search such as

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=Cotton%20bacon%20prime

Yields some very promising threads

And this thread seems to be very informative

6 Likes

These last 2 messages seem a bit out of place after the merge :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying my new Cotton Bacon Prime. Special thanks to @wvsanta for the time you put in to do some detailed reviewing. I got mine on eBay for under $9 shipped and it came super fast (ordered Tuesday AM and got Thursday in regular mai!l).

Everything said above is true. Itā€™s been so easy to re-wick and has no break-in for me (no off flavor) ā€¦well maybe a couple puffs I could taste something, but it was nothing to complain about. I was on the fence about buying a brick of ā€œpadsā€ (cuz Imma cheapass), but no regrets after working with it and vaping on it. Canā€™t think of any cons except maybe the price ā€¦well I didnā€™t shed any tears about $9 ā€¦ok ok maybe my eyes got a little wet :smirk: [translation] Recommend!

4 Likes

Remember we used to go to the drugstore and buy a big bag of Sterile cotton balls, boy this industry is still thriving and will continue to do so. So does anybody know did we break the 30,000 mark I read somewhere where was closed 200,000 itā€™s still not even close maybe 10% of the vapors DIY wires mixers Etc.

1 Like

Bro!? Are you peeking in my window? I just DIYed a wire mixer ā€¦for real. Well I didnā€™t dremel tool a motor by hand, but I refabed an AeroLatte to fit inside 30ml bottlesā€¦ heh another thread soon ā€¦youā€™re freaking me out :rofl:

I know what youā€™re saying but as someone who New-and-improves stuff (like milk frothers) I have appreciation for tweaking cotton for our specific purpose.

1 Like

Brilliant minds think alike. I love my $7.95 Walmart frother,whip & mix till thereā€™s thousands of tiny air bubbles everywhere. Fits straight down to the bottom of the 30 ml gorillas. Only canā€™t get the frother thru the opening. But great for frothing Chubby 120 mls. After that itā€™s shake every couple days and leave it in the closet

Iā€™d like to give the CDB Prime a chance MoM said she would join in the pain If not I know where to order from. .95 a bag cotton V2 bacon. She bought me close to a dozen bags. Although, since Iā€™ve been mixing seriously this time. Iā€™m re wicking every other day. Cotton still good, but I got respect. So I re-wick at least 2 times a day, always burn and fix any hot spots. If we really want to save, rinse cotton ollll
I went and saw my grandmothers house. Damnā€¦, pi

Remember when nobody could believe any one would pay $5 for a cup of coffee?
I still find it tastes awful and burned, but look at Starbucks now :astonished:

People pay way too much for convenienceā€¦ well, sometimes anyway (I keep hearing complaints about fasttech, so a big part of us is still cheap as hell sigh of relief)

2 Likes

Funny you mention Starbucks. We passed by several in Orlando.
I told my wife I had it one time and I could burn a better Pot of coffee then them and the put brown sugar/Carmel in it.
My daughter ( for some unknown reason) drinks it at the Starbucks on Base for $8.00 a 16oz cup
. Hell I can buy a couple of 30ml Concentrates with that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought some Awesome Clones, Attys Etcā€¦ I donā€™t mind the wait. Been waiting since I was 21 to hit the Lottery, unfortunately Iā€™m still waiting. LoL

1 Like

Next time you need a bag this is where I normally buy mine. Glad you are liking it.

4 Likes

Excellent in depth review, thanks for taking the time to review for us. Your review convinced me to grab a bag. Looking forward to more reviews

1 Like

Ordered a bag

1 Like