Could really do with some help pls

i was wondering if anyone could take the time to kinda make me a recipe lol to start me off, ive been messing about abit with diy but not really getting the hang off it, and now im running out of premium juices and i dont want to spend any more on them,

orange
vienna cream
uber menthol
cookie
almond
joy - biscuit, meringue caramel
nonnas red cake -
up - coffee, cream, cereal

was kinda aiming towards a cookie recipe and orange menthol recipe, i probably should of found a recipe then bought those flavors i know but stuck with these untill next pay day, live n learn lol

all from flavor art ( also have vape wizard tho im not exactly sure what it does, tones it down abit i gathered )

appreciate the help, ive searched recipes for similar flavors but theres to many to search through

Did u enter all your flavors in your flavor stash and correctly? orange (fa) for example. You can then use “what can i make” and narrow the list further by “search by flavor stash” highlighting the flavors that must be contained in the mix. You can get creative and experiment w/ for example orange and cookie, orange and cream or perhaps all 3 using the mixing % avg to get u started in the right direction. under user find flavor list and enter the flavor and brand, orange (FA) and see the % for single and in a mix, u may also read notes about the flavor there for good pairing etc, Gl to u and welcome aboard!

4 Likes

You could always have a go at

Cookie 1.5 %
Orange .75 %
Vienna cream 1.30 %

Or even a bit of almond in. You can go higher with the percentages, but I wouldn’t go over 1 % with the orange though. Hopefully someone more experienced will come along with better suggestions. Good luck!

6 Likes

i have now xD thats brilliant, never knew you could do that! thank you

2 Likes

will definitely give that a try thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck with it. I love the orange flavor from FA but I find it fades a bit over time. I make an orange cookie juice with 4% fa orange, so you probably have a bit of a range to play with.

For your next purchase, have a look at this thread: Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes

A little investment in those top flavors will get you far and deliver a ton of highly rated e-liquids that will keep you, your friends and family vaping for months. There are a few other beginners guides in the forums that I highly recommend you read through. It’ll save you lots of money, frustration and what else and it’ll get you on the right track with DIY in the fastest possible time.

2 Likes

only so much u can do w/. orange but everything else can be used in a lot of mixes. I never tried myself but nonna sounds good w/ a little help, perhaps meringue and a cream?

Yeah my recipe contains graham cracker, cookie, marshmallow, meringue, french vanilla, sugar cookie and a drop of super sweet… not something he can make. Just saying, that orange is a fantastic flavor but my experience is that 0.75% really isn’t enough to let it shine :slight_smile:

Usually FA are very strong flavors and you don’t need a lot of them in a recipe, but there are some exceptions.