Creams that dont need to steep (much)

Lol your thread like many on here got derailed by RF excitement :smiley: to answer your question. LB cream or LB fresh cream are both good right away in the 0.5-1.0% range

1 Like

I would have to agree with @Fozzy71 that you should probably max out at 3.5%. The dessert RF flavors may seem weak at first. An existing Rice Krispy recipe containing 12-13% was all but obliterated by adding an additional 2.5% RF Krispy Treat after a 4 week steep. Many of thr RF SC are incredibly strong like 0.25-0.5% range Examples are RF baked bread RF SC KIWI , RF SC Cheesecake, RF SC Passionfruitā€¦ As with all brands %s will vary and testing must be done.

4 Likes

Whoops, I tried 5% and 5% on Apple Pie and Cinnamon Roll. Looks like we will be cutting that one with VG. Oh well, twice as much.

2 Likes

I have apple pie and cinnamon roll on the way, Iā€™m looking forward to those!

1 Like

We just had a huge blizzard I wonder if my package will still show up today lol

1 Like

My tracking is showing tomorrow for me, crossing my fingers!

1 Like

OKā€¦ I got my sampler packs and hereā€™s what I notice right away. (4 day steep) Heated slightly, lid off one night.

First I mixed 5% RF Blue Raz Super Concentrate, 2% Capella Whipped Cream.

Most Importantly for me personally:

Smooth as a babyā€™s behind. Silky lung/throat hit. Amazing Wow Love That, Love it.

No acidic mouth feel at all, taste is pretty darn good and very sweet.

Then I mixed 5% RF Apple Pie SC with 5% Cinnamon Roll Extract 4 Day Steep

Same super silk throat hit.I wouldnā€™t call it weak on flavor, what I would say is itā€™s ā€œniceā€ because it doesnā€™t punch you in the face or taste over flavored. Also nice and sweet!

Flavor with no creams added at all is very good with a tiny tinge of a chemical property Iā€™m sure will go away in the steep.

So my rating is a 9.5. I cannot get over how smooth it is. BRAVO!!!

2 Likes

I just spent the morning mixing all the RF samples I have. Itā€™s kind of funny what your sinuses can tell you about how a flavor is going to vape. (After a couple of years of mixing) None of this stuff is burning my sinuses and it is all very real to its name with aroma. I have tried 3 of them in mixes and this stuff is just really good! I canā€™t get over how smooth it vapes. Walt has a great product going here, Iā€™m totally impressed.

3 Likes