Creamy Strawberry

Hi everyone I make e liquid which is creamy strawberry ! I did not use any cupcake flavour but taste is so similar to far strawberry cupcake!!
So can I change recipe name to Far strawberry cupcake clone ? It might help other users who like far strawberry cupcake!!!
Best Regards
Ferhat

3 Likes

Here is recipe
http://tjek.nu/r/87Tf
Regards

4 Likes

Yes! You can just edit the recipe, change the name, and save it!
BTW that looks like a delicious recipe. And remember if it loses a little flavor after steeping you can now do a proportional flavor adjustment by clicking the blue wrench!

4 Likes

Thank you cosmic.
I think I keep same name I just keep everything originally

1 Like

Cosmic ;do you know any SnV recipe ! All my liquids steeping and I haven’t any liquid for vape right now ! :slight_smile: is there any recipe which one you can smoke after shake ?
Best Regards
Ferhat

1 Like

I think SnV is a Myth, you can SnV anything but IMO EVERYTHING is better after a 1 month natural steep. Even longer if the e-liquid has any cream type ingredients in it. I tried using a frother at first, and some of my strawberry juice soured, I think I had added too much stevia and that reacted with the strawberry. But anyhow since that time I quit using a mixer and just shake it well and put it in a dark place and let it sit for a month, during the steep I occasionally take it out and shake it just to keep it well mixed and make bubbles. After a couple of weeks its good but after a month its best.
Also I only use 0.5% or so stevia now :slight_smile:

You can adapt your recipe and change the name then re-save it. Choose what one to keep public and what one to keep private!

3 Likes

Thank you so much cosmic I really learning lots of things from you
Best Regard
Ferhat

3 Likes

Also lolly , vape mama,underanne,newbstar,boyhowdy,grubby,skulblade,ringling and the other users I really glad to be here thank you all xx

3 Likes

@Ferhat if you put an @ in front of their user names they will get notified that you want to thank them. ELR is great but it takes a while to learn all these fantastic functions.

1 Like

You can see if you find something here:

1 Like

Yes you right I am learning still I try my best.it is really good to make own eliquid. Very economic saving money also vaping your taste.
Yes I will put @ next time thank you for information

1 Like

Thank you underanne

1 Like

Hey guys, :slight_smile: did you need something, I saw that I was tagged here.

2 Likes