Critique my Newby first order?

I see where my misunderstanding happened! I had a sneaking suspition that I was missing what you were saying, somehow. Thanks for clarifying. That makes total sense.

1 Like

No doubt. If I did DIY mixing for praise or accolades, I would have quit long ago. I’ve already shared my Mozzarella Cheese juice story (I can share the recipe if you want). I’m happy as heck to be able to mix juices that the wife and I enjoy, and that’s good enough for me. Saving money and enjoying the hobby more = priceless.

4 Likes

Completely agree.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to notice that now after I have diluted mine thinking it was safer. To be honest, it isn’t as bad as some people may have you believe. I went through this when I started not too long ago and decided to dilute mine down to a “safe” level. Since I’ve started mixing I have not spilled a single drop of nicotine outside the mixing bottle or anywhere for that matter. After I’ve used all this I’ll be using 100mg nicotine for sure.

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting to run out of the 36mg nic i bought on my first order so I can get the 100mg. Seems way more efficient.

4 Likes

100mg is all I use. Pure liquid nicotine is certainly dangerous, but diluted to where we use it isn’t anything to don a hazmat suit over.

3 Likes

Hopefully nobody thinks that I’m fear mongering by talking about using 48mg… For the record, I don’t think there’s anything wrong or inherently dangerous about using 100mg nic, I’m just personally more comfortable with 48… I’m ridiculously clumsy and it cuts the concentration by more than half so it makes me less paranoid when it ends up somewhere that it shouldn’t be. Lol

5 Likes

30ml of 100mg VG nic is what I used up already and went for a 50/50 100mg this last time because it was kinda hard to use. I did not use gloves and even got a little of that VG nic on my fingers. I rinsed it off after I was done mixing and noticed no ill effects. The guy at the B&M said he got it on him a few times as well with no issues.
I don’t know if it is the same with PG nic though. I got a few gloves just in case. My nic comes in a squeeze bottle and it is a pain to pull off the nipple to draw nic and put it back on without getting a little on my fingers.

I have to agree way to many fear mongers.

Don’t think I understand this right , but i vape a 6nic if i but 6 nic premix at 50/50 ratio after adding flavor it will no longer be 6nic depending on the mix

And it also cut out mixes for friends who want more nic . So I’d have to buy a different premix base for them or buy some 100mg Nic Base to increase the nic with very little impact on the flavor.

Edit: I prefer 100 nic pg base

2 Likes

I’ve already explained this up above.
I was referring to the nicotine strength, not the strength of your juices.

1 Like

The way I buy my nic, 100mg in 100% pg in a liter bottle.

I transfer to these bottles when I open the liter and leave one out for mixing, the rest stays in the freezer.

Yes I leave 30ml out at room temp.

1 Like

Pg/ vg bottles

Are you seeing a trend with the tips on my mixing bottles? I mix by weight and can just drip in what I need. Easy peasy :wink:

2 Likes

I’m curious to know if you leave the twist caps on the 60ml/120ml flavor bottles or the child restraint caps? I have been wondering if I should just leave the twist caps on permanently but worried that the flavors might lose potency since I don’t think the twist caps are air tight…

It is a hassle to constantly change caps whenever I need to mix, I don’t tend to mix large volumes at a time.

2 Likes

@Cutlass92 I’m curious as well, I just leave them on, am I doing it wrong

2 Likes

I just leave mine on too.

2 Likes

That is interesting. To me, I feel like it’s not air tight with the twist caps that’s why I always store it with the child restraint caps that it comes with after I finish mixing… would be interested to know what others have to say.

Then again, I might just be paranoid about these things.

2 Likes

I just leave them on, there is a bit of liquid that stays in the tip that I feel creates a good enough seal, that doesn’t leak out or go away so the must have a fairly good seal. @Fishaddict420

1 Like

Has anyone stated the lack of fruit flavors here. It appears to only be dessert/strawberry and cream variety.
Where’s the fuji apple, menthol, sweet tangerine? Chocolate chunks? Juicy peach? Haha just kidding that’s just a personal thing but it’s going to severely limit your palate and force you into a steeping corner as most of those may not be shaken ape ready.

Make sure you get small 15ml or smaller bottle for trial and error

Not to mention the base flavor that you can make.

I’ve noticed that too, never thought about it that way though

1 Like