CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

Haha, I’m just teasing. You be as excited as you want. I know I would be and will be as soon as I get mine. :stuck_out_tongue: My bank uses FinanceWorks from Quicken to help budget and its got a dang pie chart that keeps track of where my money goes…if I don’t look at it I’m okay, but once I do I’m sunk and guilt keeps me from spending any more money. LOL

3 Likes

I definitely need to look into that!! Although I can kinda see the pie chart already…97.99995% is for vaping supplies while the remaining 2.00005% is spent on food and living lol!

3 Likes

Mine will be here tomorrow!!! YEA HA!!!

3 Likes

CAN’T WAIT… … CMON GUYS STOP IT PLEASE!!! it’s just not rt

2 Likes

Do I dare ask…
@quitter1 do you have one coming?

1 Like

I tried almost 2 months ago tell everyone about this tank and nobody bought it. I took a noob raving to open their eyes.
Check this thread from early June.

1 Like

I wasn’t a member then, otherwise I would of more than likely went with your recommendation~

1 Like

I was tempted even back then - last straw was you getting the RBA-section - But I couldn’t find that anywhere (in the EU). I’ll contact zd-vapes tomorrow, and see if I can’t get it ;D

3 Likes

Your high praise of the Crown is what made me order it. I started out with a Geni tank then the Melo then the I Sub G and tomorrow the CROWN. The Melo was good at first but not good flavor and lately it gurgles to damn much, The I sub G is still a great tank but there’s allways something better. I will get the RBA soon!

1 Like

This thing is a breeze to clean too! No real tight, hard to reach places. As you put it, well crafted indeed!
I thought I read somewhere though that it comes packed with extra O-rings for each and every piece? I could of been mistaken but I thought a utube review made mention of it? Sadly mine did not if that was the case…

1 Like

Did you pull out the packaging material from the plastic case? Mine was underneath.

1 Like

All the reviews I’ve seen it comes with orings. I hope mine doe’s!

I ordered the package with two 0.5 and one 0.25 coils. It fabulous you can order it so many different ways.

OMFG I’m an idiot! I actually did pull it out when I opened it but the rings were actually underneath the bottom layer of paper and not with the rest of the material haha- Sorry about that, didn’t mean to worry you @Cloyce :wink:
I guess I was just in too much of a hurry to fire it up and didn’t remove EVERYTHING from the plastic case hehe
Thanks @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

Thats cool. Glad you found them.

2 Likes

Mine won’t be here until Monday… glad I don’t have to work that day, I’ll be sitting on my front porch step waiting for the mailman (lady).

2 Likes

Se what did I tell you guys & gals?
Frigging awesome,Crowb’s tank has changed vaping for me and I had to spread the love.

Crazy as the Vape budget goes the Crown is so nice of a tank I’m having to keep from getting a extra one.
I got the rba base today I’ll make a nickel coil for it in the morning,I’ve got this feeling that 50joules might not be enough on the Crown but we shall see .

2 Likes

At least they listened to you. I’ve been dropping hints for 2 months. How did you convince them so I’ll know what to do the next I find something wicked.

My second one should be here Saturday if the P.O. don’t drag there feet.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well it’s probably my amazing body but I really didn’t think you guys & gals could be influenced by my alluring handsome Ness…roflma :slight_smile:

I’m glad everyone is empressed with the Crown tank as I am.
Now if my dern titanium will get here I want to experience 120 joules .
But for today & until it aruves nickel @ 580/40 joules is gonna be nice I bet.

Anyone already did a nickel coil on the rba? How many wraps to achieve a decent Vape in you all’s opinion

3 Likes