CROWN SUBTANK unfrigging real

Well it’s probably my amazing body but I really didn’t think you guys & gals could be influenced by my alluring handsome Ness…roflma :slight_smile:

I’m glad everyone is empressed with the Crown tank as I am.
Now if my dern titanium will get here I want to experience 120 joules .
But for today & until it aruves nickel @ 580/40 joules is gonna be nice I bet.

Anyone already did a nickel coil on the rba? How many wraps to achieve a decent Vape in you all’s opinion

3 Likes

I’m with @daath. It was tempting, but the lack of an RBA put me off at first. I was still a noob back then and thought an RBA was something I REALLY needed to be happy, which is why I went with a Subtank. Oh how quickly we learn. LOL. I never use the RBA on the STM, I just rebuild the coils.

2 Likes

"#¤¤#% RBA is now out of stock :cry:

Got my Crown tank this morning. I ordered it with one 0.25 and two 0.5 coils but it came with three 0.25 coils, hope my 50w Istick will power them good enough.
The tank looks superb and the threads are very smooth, says it holds 4ml but its bigger than my I Sub G that holds 4.5ml. Ready to clean and fill.

2 Likes

It will you’ll be at 50 watts though I’d bet, I used it on a I stick 50

Get ready to be AMAZED!!!

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes
No kidding man, I’m scheming on another temperature control device with a Crown, I knew I should’ve ordered 2 rbas

2 Likes

Can I run this tank with the 0.25 coil below recommended watts?
I wanted the 0.5 coils.

2 Likes

Yes, on the I-stick I had to reduce airflow & underpower the tank to get a warm Vape that was great.
The .5 would be better for the isticks battery life.

1 Like

So far the the tank puts out a warm vape at 50 watts and has changed my black cherry mix’s flavor. Have not made up my mind if it’s for the better. Could be my crappy mix. The drip tip on this tank feels like they bolted it on, and I’m liking that, I hate loose dripe tips.
I can tell I’m going to have to drop from 3mg to 2, 1, or lower 10 tugs and I’m high on nic.

2 Likes

Right on it’s almost a dripper at 80 watts with the .25 coil…amazing.
I’m coming off 3 packs a day & 4 big lung inhaled have me tingling sensation…makes a cigarette boring…lmao

2 Likes

I smoked for 41 years and have been cig free for almost 4 months. Took 10 straight tugs and not 1 dry hit. This tank is simply amazing so far, will need to get some 0.5 coils for it, and maybe some 1.2’s as well.

3 Likes

I fired that bad boy all day long and into the wee morning @50w on my eleaf and it only ate up a little less than half the battery on the .25 coils…which is quick for the eleaf but not horrible by any means

2 Likes

I’m amazed but then again I kinda am new to recharging again.
What ohm coil is in your Crown for all day vape?

Okay, so I ordered and received the Uwell Crown with a RBA coil from Alluring Vapors in PA. Good price, $11.99, on the RBA coil. It came with a .25 ohm coil that I decided to give a try. Filled it with my favorite Cowboy Blend and set the iStick 50 at 45W. The Cowboy Blend never tasted so good! Took the RBA out of the box, wrapped a .5 ohm coil out of 26g Kanthall, wicked it per instructions and replaced the .25 ohm coil that came with the tank, This basically turned it into a Sub-Tank Mini. Had to turn the wattage down to around 22W. Flavor was okay, but not great. Does the nickel wire make that much of a difference?

1 Like

For me I’m using nickel for temp control.
I’m waiting for titanium to be able to adjust further.

Explain it’s like a sub tank mini…
You mean it dry hits like crazy?

Why can’t you adjust it higher if you’d like?

I have a modified RBA coil in my Sub-Tank Mini which has pretty much eliminated the dry hits, but I still need to keep the wattage down around 22 - 23 Watts to avoid the extreme throat hits. When I put in the Crown RBA with a .5 ohm, 26g, 2.5mm coil, I experienced pretty much the same thing. Had to turn it down to around 22 - 23W to avoid the throat hits. I put 4 turns on the 26g coil which came out to .49 ohms. I’m thinking of trying 24g, 3.0mm with 5 turns. Right now I’m just experimenting, and if nickel or titanium is the answer, then I’m all for it. But, for now the Crown with the stock .25 ohm coil is fantastic! I’m just wondering what a .25 - .5 ohm nickel coil would do for my Lemo 2?

1 Like

Im a freemax starre fan. Anyone got a crown and a starre and could compare? thanks

Do you smoke? If not have you smoked for awhile & trying to quit? And how much for how long
I’m asking this because I’ve got so tips from things I experience Sith both tanks,I’d like to share if these things apply.

1 Like

Do you guys know anything about the Matrix tank? Once my friend heard I was getting the crown he ran out and bought this Matrix tank (Very competitive guy) and he loves it! Comes with .2 & .5 SS coils and I believe it can be fired up to 80w.
The airflow design on this thing is HUGE! Personally I don’t think it holds a candle to the crown BUT he is getting these tanks at $15! I’m thinking about getting one eventually to try it out since they are so damn cheap, I’m just not familiar with them…
Curious to know if you guys are