Current favorite tank

Ammit Dual with 3mm glass…This thing has better flavour than a lot of my RDA’s…it’s insane, The Kylin is practically the same only smaller and not quite made as well but still has incredible flavour production.

2 Likes

Gotta go with the Ammit Dual as well. But this is very subjective. Love the fact that it is short. Love the knurling top and bottom. Even love the bulge in the tank. Really like the looks of the thing. Beyond that, it builds easy, wicks well, accepts a good variety of wires that achieve resistance values I like, has really good flavor and quite acceptable fog. Holds enough juice to last awhile. Simply a pleasant experience all around.

3 Likes

My favorite :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve been using Petri 24’s exclusively since purchased 3 weeks ago. Goon24’s for my RDA needs.

1 Like

Kylin RTA by Vandy Vape is my favorite right now followed closely with the Pharaoh RTA. Just ordered another Kylin in Red in fact to match a new mod. Love it. Easy to build on and great flavor.

1 Like

Just for the record, today I received a Sherman RTA clone and it seems to be a perfect 1-1 clone. Feels exactly like the original and more importantly, vapes exactly like the original. At $23 it’s a great buy.

2 Likes

Merlin Mini…Goblin Mini V-3…

1 Like

Still in love with the Wismec Theorem here, using my custom “dual paralleled” 0.23-0.25 SS single coils. Part of the key in this combination though is using a friction fit drip tip (the stock glass one sucks) that IIRC has an ID of 7.3mm. Most 510 drip tips are substantially smaller IME and choke the crap out of flavor.

Loved the Cleito for quite awhile, but this is so much faster and easier to build, and the ‘chimney’ is even shorter on the Theorem, so better flavor.

Still most like Aromamizers V1 and V2. One new bit of info is my Simba by UD using a ceramic cup coil head is giving supurb flavor at only 16 watts .5 ohms resistance. I kept my cereal vape in it, but recently moved to a fruit combo. It never leaks even when I open it to fill it and I don’t even bother to close the juice flow. Wonderful tasting and excellent running tank. I’ll be able to re-build the SS ceramic cup coils that I bought for it.

I’m also using a few SMOK RDTAs and one SMOK G4 that has 4 coils. I must dilute my ejuice in it or the flavor is too strong. Yes…That is true and still the case. I put new Clapton coils in it and still have the same outcome.

I’m using 2 Chuluha. People who are mouth-to-lung hitters would love them.
I also have a Griffin, Avocado, Therom, and TFV$, TFV8 and a Baby Beast.
I have a Goliath that drinks down juice very fast and therefore gives wonderful flavor.
All I own and use that I’ve listed give good flavor. If not, I would not keep them.
I have a Cleito that I’ve used store-bought coils on and the RBA deck. It is going because flavor is less than.
The Baby Beast is great if you want to buy rather than build coils. Same as most SMOK tanks, i.e., TFV8. Now I hear the TFV12 is good, but I haven’t tried it. I don’t run at high wattages. Mostly I run at about 24 watts. Recently I got a Vape Forward one battery mod at 40% off and it is a really good mod. I also love my Presa by Wismec. I’d say IPV is quality. I wouldn’t buy another Fuchi by Sigelei. I’ve had 2 go dead on me. My third is still working withouit issues.

You’ve never told me what and how you build in the aromaizer v1 and the pg/vg ratio.

My Melo 2/3. I put RBAs in there and still use them alongside my RTAs, especially for going out. Just so problem free, if anything bad occurs (accidental dry hit ftw, I am really good at that XD) I toss in a fresh RBA and vape on ^^

I’m hooked on my iJoy RDTA box (and iJoy RDTA box mini when out of the house…I’m female, small, and let’s face it - look like an idiot vaping on an RTDA that’s bigger than me LOL!). But, I also have a few Smok TFV4 (and yes, micro TFV4s) on the go too that I just love! :smile:

1 Like

I build several different ways. Mostly Titanium about 8 wraps 2.5mm inside diameter. Sometimes I use Clapton coils. I prefer Silica wick rather than cotton or Cotton Bacon. Usually most of my coils are about .4 ohms resistance and I run at about 22 watts. Forgot to say… I mix at 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nicotine.

1 Like

hey Super Sam. On the subject of favorite mod… I just love my Wismec Presa 75 watt that only takes an 18650 battery. It fits in my hand so nice. I tried ordering two more one time, but I ended up getting a larger version that takes a 26650 battery. http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.65Qpsk9fCak6vnae5woKZgEsEs&w=221&h=207&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

1 Like

Hey Joy - that does look nice! Trying to justify in my head buying yet another mod now! Ha ha! :slight_smile: Check out the Eleaf iStick TC60W - similar size-wise and great to hold too.

1 Like

I had a look at the IStick TC60W It is a tall and slim one indeed. I have an iStick TC100 and enjoy the button all down the side, and it is quiet. The one thing I don’t like about a Presa is every time you press power, there’s a ‘click’, then off sounds another ‘click’. So that’s two ‘clicks’ for one puff. That puts me off. The SMOK Alien is the same way with click sounds, I’m sitting there in the livingroom and click, click, click click. It’ will drive ya buggy.

Uwell Crown III :smiley:

Curious about this tank looks awesome and I like the triple coil rba https://www.vaporl.com/smkon-v-engine-sub-ohm-tank-5-5ml.html# the v-p1 is what I want! Rite now I’m using rdas but when I use a tank it’s my blazer 200 or tfv8

1 Like

Very interesting. Only in RBA mode though…can’t be renting my tanks :slight_smile:

I have two kangertech top loaders but just got the smok baby beast and the crown 3 that are pretty awesome so far.