Current Giveaways Links

Thx for posting this @VapeyMama when I try to edit the wiki above it’ll let me edit but not select the comp/giveaway category! Any thoughts? @JoJo has done it! Thx by the way JoJo

3 Likes

I think it’s because its in the middle of their vendor thread.

3 Likes

Ah ok sounds good thank you!

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

USA PEOPLES ONLY :cry::laughing::

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

needs more participants by tomorrow

3 Likes

1, only 1, iam counting 1 person needed to participate so the winner will receive the grand prize and not a gift card.

2 Likes

Bump :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::grin:

1 Like

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: seems like it needs another bump. It would seriously suck monkey balls if the winner gets a silly Gift card.

4 Likes

is that it now @worm1

1 Like

thks bud, think a few more and although i believe the answer is not possible, it would suck to get a silly gift card instead of an old vcr that chucks clouds

6 Likes

I am counting 25 participants but who ever else wants in on a chance to win needs to do so soon.

3 Likes

Didn’t the entire country of China go on holiday 2 days ago ? :confused:
I don’t think we’ll find out the winner of this contest until they get back on the 9th…

2 Likes

That’s what they said, the contest ends on the second of Oktober and the winner will the announced the 9th.

2 Likes

Two more peps needed to meet req, number of participants for the winner to win his/hers chosen prize. This one is easy peps, simply post a link of prize u want from heavengifts.

2 Likes