4 Likes
4 Likes

USA PEOPLES ONLY :cry::laughing::

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

needs more participants by tomorrow

3 Likes

1, only 1, iam counting 1 person needed to participate so the winner will receive the grand prize and not a gift card.

2 Likes

Bump :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::grin:

1 Like

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: seems like it needs another bump. It would seriously suck monkey balls if the winner gets a silly Gift card.

4 Likes

is that it now @worm1

1 Like

thks bud, think a few more and although i believe the answer is not possible, it would suck to get a silly gift card instead of an old vcr that chucks clouds

6 Likes

I am counting 25 participants but who ever else wants in on a chance to win needs to do so soon.

3 Likes

Didn’t the entire country of China go on holiday 2 days ago ? :confused:
I don’t think we’ll find out the winner of this contest until they get back on the 9th…

2 Likes

That’s what they said, the contest ends on the second of Oktober and the winner will the announced the 9th.

2 Likes

Two more peps needed to meet req, number of participants for the winner to win his/hers chosen prize. This one is easy peps, simply post a link of prize u want from heavengifts.

2 Likes

Bump,Bump,Bump, Bump,Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That should do it thks @Joel5 and @Ronni

1 Like

Thanks, Boss

1 Like

Several more participants need (9?) for round 5, you can enter twice every round, rules are simple, easy and exciting that you are choosing your own prize. Good Luck to all!

6 Likes