Current Giveaways Links

Several more participants need (9?) for round 5, you can enter twice every round, rules are simple, easy and exciting that you are choosing your own prize. Good Luck to all!

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ends 2/6 and have 26/35 needed participants for the winners to receive top prizes! Gl all!!

2 Likes

i have a review/giveaway for
A Joyetech EDGE POD system Review: Joyetech EXCEED Edge Space Age POD system and GIVEAWAY by CosmicTruth
and a
ESPION Solo with Pro Core Air Joyetech 10th Anniversary Limited Edition ESPION Solo, Organic Light Emitting Diode Touchscreen, VW or TC MOD, with ProCore Air Atomizer. 🥚 Hunt GIVEAWAY
would I be breaking forum rules or ethics codes if I post a cross link to them here?
Not much interest is being shown, maybe because winners will have to cover shipping fees, but it will still be a good deal.
will be selecting winners on April 11th 2018

3 Likes

I’m interested! Where do I go to enter?

3 Likes

link: joyetech-exceed-edge-space-age-pod-system-and-giveaway
and
Link2: joyetech-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-espion-solo-OLED

1 Like

Never mind, found it!

1 Like

4 more for Win Ampking AK4030, A Safe and Reliable 21700 Battery with Global Insurance--9/17 Gl to all!

2 Likes

Ends 9/19 so limited time to reach required 30 participants and more prizes awarded based on our numbers. Gl to all!

4 Likes

Ends 9/22, 40 needed for this guy and again they seem to like the tier system w/ more we have the more u get. Gl to all!!

P.S. This guy ended grats to all! We didnt get 40 participants but thankfully each post by a single participant counts as an entry which fulfill their needs.

3 Likes

Ends 9/24, 40 needed again but apparently each time you post counts toward the required. Gl to all!!

2 Likes

300ml Charlie’s Chalk Dust eJuice Giveaway

https://www.healthcabin.net/blog/300ml-ejuice-giveaway/

1 Like

That’s an interesting giveaway. They say 300ml juice, and they are giving away 6 packs of 5ml samplers. My math says 30ml

2 Likes

10 winners will get Charlie’s Chalk Dust sample ejuice. Each winner will get 1 pack of ejuice, which includes 6pcs 5ml Charlie’s Chalk Dust ejuice. The flavor and nicotine strength is random.

Your math happens to be correct, just missed the x 10

2 Likes

Still misleading. They didn’t say 300ml total, 30ml per winner in the headline :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest I didn’t really read it before posting. I don’t enter juice giveaways cause it’s usually fruits and therefore useless to me.

Aside from that I find that giveaways on vendor sites have too many hoops; follow here, like there etc, etc and then there are thousands of entries so you won’t win anyway.

Just thought I post it in case anyone is interested.

2 Likes

This one has too may hoops to jump through before entering. That’s why I didn’t list it on my giveaway link page

2 Likes

Agreed @adary

2 Likes

lol, only 1 more needed for Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: Each Prize is Worth up to $200--10/8 Gl to all!

2 Likes
2 Likes