Custard Lover ( I think I will marry it )

The only true way you will know is to try it. Some say they are too real… because they are real extracts and some mixers are so use to synthetic flavors. I must admit, not everyone is great, but most of them I’ve tried are very good. ECX has the 5 ml size so you can try them without over committing.

If you like fruit I’d recommend trying Watermelon and Wild Raspberry first. Dark Chocolate and Vanilla are a must also. These are 4 of the best flavors I’ve ever vaped.

I wished I had listened to @Ken_O_Where over a year ago when he first mentioned them here.

6 Likes

I can chime in and say I do like the white chocolate mf. It gives a nice effect. I’m just waiting on my third mix…I had to boost up raspberry FA. ETA on final test 2weeks from now.

I’m also testing kiwi mf. No clue yet. I added it my kiwi FA/kiwi double tpa recipe, and then to just kiwi FA, and then solo. Kiwi+cream+marshmallow. Simple does it. ETA on test 3 weeks from now.

I. Also test watermelon as well in my proven mixes. Hoping 0.25% pushes up the already existing watermelon from FA&inw.

2 Likes

I agree. My faves so far are -

Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Peach
Red Apple
Wild Raspberry
Vanilla!!!
Caramel
Butterscotch
Walnut
Blueberry
Grapefruit

My least fave are Morello Cherry, Pineapple and Tropical Fruit. Think I need to stop reading your praises of their chocolates and just go ahead and get some. Damn it man, I swore off buying those expensive MF flavors and now I’m going to buy more. I’m weak I tell you, weak.

7 Likes

Here’s a list of the ones I have so far.

Some are not rated yet because I haven’t really tested them yet.

Banana (MF)****
Blackberry (MF)*****
Blueberry (MF)****
Butterscotch (MF)
Cantaloupe (MF)*****
Caramel (MF)
Dark Chocolate (MF)*****
Golden Apple (MF)***
Grape (MF)*****
Green Apple (MF)*****
Hazelnut (MF)*
Honeydew Melon (MF)*****
Lemon (MF)*****
Mango (MF)****
Orange (MF)*****
Passion Fruit (MF)***
Peach (MF)*****
Pear (MF)****
Pineapple (MF)
Plum (MF)*****
Strawberry (MF)****
Vanilla (MF)*****
Watermelon (MF)*****
Wild Raspberry (MF)*****

5 star denotes the best I’ve tasted from any vendor

11 Likes

HAILING ALL CUSTARD LOVERS!!!

now that i have your attention. YETI vape is having buy ONE get TWO free. They have the best custard line I have ever tried. They are the only commercial line that I can still vape. Every one of there custards are good. If interested

-code- YETIVERSARY

http://www.yetivape.com/e-liquids/custard-line

2 Likes

Bless you @Dan_the_Man , been hoping to get in on one of these Buy one get two free deals!
I know my brother @Whiterose0818 speaks highly of their custard line as well!

3 Likes

My Pleasure!!!

1 Like

Yessiree!
Love me some Yeti Custard!
My favorite is probably the Craze! It’s a hazelnut custard with a caramel drizzle.

4 Likes

Mine too!!! I have been trying to clone it since I have been DIYing. I do have a hazelnut custard that I like but it’s not craze. I have so many hazelnuts and caramels it’s a little ridiculous. I believe I finally found that it may actually have butterscotch in it, along with butter cream. Any ideas on your part? (folding hands in a prayer, with a hopeful look) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, funny you should ask. I bought a bottle of their Haze and am working on making my own version of Craze. I added a couple percent of FW salted caramel and a couple percent of FW caramel candy. I chose those because I don’t get that typical burnt taste I get from most caramels outta these. Ill try it in a coupla weeks and adjust accordingly. Ill let ya know if it needs anything else like butter cream or anything else. Maybe we can collaborate on something?

6 Likes

For sure Bro.

• Good idea, about putting caramel in the haze. i have both on the way and a Pistachio for fun. One thing about Yeti is they make it fresh, so you have to steep it when it arrives in the mail. So I will keep doing taste test until it ripens, Should we start another thread or keep on this one?

if we get outta hand, i’m sure @JoJo will get us back on track!

4 Likes

She is tied up with school for now, its all out anarchy time! :wink:

4 Likes

Is it not just f’ing incredible that you can have a worldwide membership forum that pretty much is self moderated? How cool is that ! :grin:

6 Likes

Anarchy in the ELR?
Yeah, I went there, lol…

6 Likes

You are so funny, I went on a organizing spree yesterday and found 3 120 ML bottles of liquid I forgot about for 3 months and they are aged to perfection!

5 Likes

I had a specially printed label made for our golf cart. It has the anarchy symbol and the title “Gramarchist” underneath it.

5 Likes

She isn’t armed with an AR-15 so the risk isn’t deadly lol…

2 Likes

Nice find! :smiley: I love when it happens

1 Like

When I had it made my husband said we would have black cars in the neighborhood here in a week…but they never showed up.

2 Likes