Custard noob please help

I am a very new mixer and trying to make some good custards.
Does anybody have a recommendation for a flavour thats good, or failing that some combo thats works well.
I have looked at the recipes but there is thousands and i cant find any with much feedback.

My favourite from the shop is kstrd vanilla https://www.vazonvapes.com/collections/eliquid/products/kstrd-vnlla?variant=12162684846148
Not sure if anyone has tried it but its very rich creamy and a good dose of vanilla.

Any custardy help would be appreciated.

4 Likes

You could try the world famous “Strawnana Custard” by Ken O’where!!! It is pretty amazing! Vaping it now!! Of course you’ll have to mix it and then vape it next month!! Like most Custards it takes a good while to become wonderful!

7 Likes

All of my friends love this recipe. I vape this every day.

5 Likes

A few more…

6 Likes

Awsome thanks everyone, time for some flavour shopping methinks.

3 Likes

I love love love me some custard. Here is a thread that may be of some use.

I also have some very good custard recipes. ( if I may say so myself). Oh ya, I would pick up Inawera custard.

I don’t know what ya got for flavors, but I’ll leave some of my favorite custards.

here are a couple that I still vape.

6 Likes

I have ordered some kreeds custard concentrate to keep me good until i get enough flavours (and possibly skill :scream: ) to make a decent one myself.
Thanks for all the help and recipes everyone.

2 Likes

What’s in a word, what’s in a word… Custard… Cuss-Tard. Hmmm, You cuss because it takes so long and you’re a tard for waiting that long.

1 day steep is all that needed, others will say otherwise and they are wrong.

-Joel

2 Likes

The here is a good one:

I make it a bit different:

Custard’s Last Stand

3.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
1.00% Marshmallow (TPA)
4.50% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
6.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.00% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 15.5%

Curing time is a month minimum on both, as it should be with all custards except INW custard which is good to go in the two week range. Next time i make a batch ill probably drop the Marshmallow, i dont think it is necessary.

6 Likes

Darn it, why didn’t I think of that! That is the best name for a custard ever.

5 Likes