Custard Pi 3.14 Flavour Art

I found a recipe that uses Custard Pi 3.14, I can only find Custard Pi 3.14 pre-blend in South Africa. Is there also a Custard Pi 3.14 concentrate or can I use the pre-blend?

2 Likes

if by pre blend you mean its already mixed with VG PG etc then i highly doubt it would work , the custard pi3.14 is a concentrate

2 Likes

Pretty sure it a custard blend by Flavour Art that’s available in UK only. @bluenose63 may be able to confirm this…:grin:

3 Likes

CUSTARD PI 3.14 (FA) PRE-BLENDED is still a concentrate that you mix with PG VG it is the same as FUNFETTI by ENYAWREKLAW. It is supposed to be blended flovours that should give you a good juice without adding other flavours.

1 Like

I seem to remember John saying he developed it for sale to the UK market. Not sure if it is more widely available now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting! So that looks like it’s a blend of fa custard, jasmine, and mangosteen…? Odd combo!

2 Likes

It isn’t - it is bang on custard tart right down to the cin sugar on top it is a nice flav
eggy custard a little crust and a hint of cin sugar

classic-custard-tarts-92533-1

5 Likes

I totally want to try that.

2 Likes

Why was the US market excluded on this? Bet he’d make a killing with that over here.

Do you know a good % to mix this?

My sf was @ 2% and it was pretty tasty - I haven’t used in a recipe yet but the sf was nice

3 Likes

Hells yes ME ME ME TOO

1 Like