Cutlass92's first coil!

Well here it is put all the stuff @SessionDrummer and wire @Silhouette sent me to good use! And I think they came out quite well!

23 Likes

Welcome to the club! What’s next? Perhaps a Clapton or two?

4 Likes

Good job brother!! And the rabbit hole is DEEP!!

4 Likes

Very nice man!

4 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the horde!

Also, don’t forget about the best utility on the face of the Web when it comes to wire:

10 Likes

Perhaps, need to dig out one of my old drills, don’t want to use one of the ones I use every day! They really see some S"!t! Quite litaraly!

3 Likes

I’m Sure it’s very deep! I will be sure to bring a flashlight and a few friends!

3 Likes

That’s a very nice app/website!
@TheTinMan1 thank you!

4 Likes

Yay! Their looking beautiful! Try them out on wattage, no need for temp if you don’t want to, I always run my SS on wattage. Get a few builds under your belt before using the triple core clapton shots, but once you taste them you will just be in love. :yum: Fantastic job!

4 Likes

Thank you for all the tips!

2 Likes

Be sure to let us know how they vape :wink:.

3 Likes

well so far they are awesome! no spitting, great flavor and super easy!

3 Likes

Congrats @Cutlass92 !!! I told you my initial hesitation of building, just seemed like a PITA. What’s MORE of a PITA is BUYING coils LOL !!!

Nothing to it ehhh ??

5 Likes

not at all, i really made it worse in my head than it was. i think the hardest part was getting it in the deck! that build kit makes it way to easy!

3 Likes

Good job. Now clean yer fingernails! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

LOL! that’s what happens when you change the glow plugs and injectors on a diesel engine and scrub your hands with a scotch bright pad!

7 Likes

Great job! They look great. Welcome to the builders club. When you feel comfortable, I would recommend making some simple twisted SS coils. You just need your wire, a drill, pliers, and a wire cutter. This video helped me out a lot.

9 Likes

Love, love LOVE twisted wire!!! I get better flavor from twisted wire than claptons-Don’t really know why and I really don’t care. Twisted is LIFE.

6 Likes

Great job on your first coils!

Yep, it’s good stuff, nice and easy to make and lots of flavor

6 Likes

Thank you all for all the good tips! I will be putting them to good use !

5 Likes