Dan the Mans review of the PAZZO line by Flavour Art

Well I’m glad to know we’re not missing out on the other side of the pond :slight_smile:
Thanks for your honest and very clear review!

4 Likes

At risk of fanning the flames (but intended in jest) I’ll say this:

You lot may love it! He IS using American taste buds after all… :crazy_face: :wink:

Seriously though, I’m so thankful for how well forums (such as this) help break old ideas and stereotypes … It’s awesome!

6 Likes

LOL. Yup dat reyet !!!

Now I love my British Brothers and Sisters, but did y’all know you changed your accent so as not to sound like us? I did read that somewhere… perhaps the internet? mayhap… mayhap. Every body knows that the internet is infallible.

3 Likes

Upon hearing about the PAZZO Line, I was rather excited to see what it consisted of. Then as time grew closer to it’s release, and the flavor profiles we’re further revealed, I was somewhat “wink-wonk”* or “meep-merp”* if you will, about ordering any when the line first dropped. I felt it would be best to read some reviews first. With every review I read and continue to read, I slide closer to the confidence and security held by the sound decision of not ordering these concentrates. Sorry FA, but it looks like the “nays” have it.

But in all fairness, I am pretty indecisive and will probably pick one of the less popular, random, and least useful sounding flavors. Try it. Love it. And end up using it in a killer recipe. That’s how things work, and I never totally write something off for good. But as for now, I’ll check more reviews.

(*These are sounds to describe apprehension as if moving more and more towards being undecided.)

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

The Jack and the Joker are actually fairly decent vapes. One is dark type strawberry with a hint of cake and will probably hold up pretty good in a recipe. The other is more of a fried dough. It’s pretty good (if you like that sort a profile). I tried adding them together for a strawberry filled doughnut, but the strawberry overwhelmed the dough.
I think a light fruit would work in it… with some tinkering.

4 Likes

“Now I love my British Brothers and Sisters, but did y’all know you changed your accent so as not to sound like us?”…I have heard this too, apparently it was passed through parliament as the “Learn not to sound dimmer than a vampires bedroom Act” :stuck_out_tongue: joking Amrerica!I do however have a skewed, naive and narrow minded view of Americans, having never been, the two experiences I remember were:

a) Being in London and an American tourist coming up to me "Excuse me can you tell me where St Pauls Cathedral is?..erm, yes if you turn round it is behind you
b) Talking to an American student when I was studying in Manchester who upon me saying I lived in the South of England not far from London “I love soccer (its football for frick sake) and support the London Hotrods (eh? transpired this was Tottenham Hotspur) do you know my Auntie Pam Jains, she lives in London”…no, but if you moved in with her you would become the village idiot

Also dont change your review, as others have said, an honest opinion…and more importantly a different one is always valued more than a lot of the hype ones. It is all subjective, bu would rather be put off of something tbh than caught on the hype…for starters its cheaper.
I see many single flavour and flavour line reviews on here and other places where my opinion can be slightly different all the way to cringing with some popular reviewers and there in depth review of almost what part of a city a component of the flavour comes from and the layers in a flavour rah rah rah…utter twaddle to my tastebuds some of this…it is food flavourings not a 70 year distilled wine ffs…ok I think I am now both being more insulting than you to an entire nation and ranting more haha. If you love it say so, if you hate it say so too…thats the idea I had in my head when I started typing this drivel

9 Likes

Hillarious!!! Actually your whole response was pretty funny, but I thought it would be strange if I quoted the whole thing.

2 Likes

Does Joker have that nasty FA cookie or Nonna’s cake parfume note in it?

I did actually enjoy ace very much, mixed with vt flavors. Didn’t try it as solo flavor. But I’m wondering if Joker might be great, however I hate cookie and Nonna’s cake with passion as well as their horrible custard attempt. Now since that collection is under the FA label I’m better off asking before getting it.

3 Likes

I agree with you about the Nonna’s Cake. To answer your question, no I don’t get the cookie or nonna’s cake. I do however get Zeppola.

Are you talking about the new custard premium that they don’t sell in the states?

4 Likes

No the regular lemon invested vanilla syrup. I didn’t bother getting or importing the premium, maybe that one would of been better but I didn’t felt like trying.

2 Likes

So… Just guessing here… You don’t like FA custard.

It’s not bad in low doses. IMO. INW custard is much better. imo

4 Likes

Has anyone tried the Premium Custard. I love custards so I’ve almost ordered it a few times. But I hate their original custard so I’ leary. I’d love some opinions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have only heard its good. I can’t remember who I heard that from though. I have almost purchased it also, but I really must wait until I have cash to spare, so it may be awhile. When I do get it, I’ll let you know what I think. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It is a proper custard unlike the original one. It is good but still personally prefer a few others much more, not a must have

4 Likes

ROFL is not enough! You da bomb, Chris, Keep it coming, I need a good laugh.

3 Likes

You see, now that’s something I wasn’t aware of. However, I did notice that if a supplier frequents the threads there seems to be a more friendly and compliant attitude towards them and their products. I can be naive at times. Thanks for giving me a new set of eyes.

5 Likes

How can I forget? Business is business. And a new anything is potential money. But most new things are recycled old things with new names and labels. My naivete kicks in because, being new to DIY, I’m thinking that mixing eliquid is generally still a new phenomenon compared to flavoring foods, so I’m hoping for some f*%king holy grail or something!

2 Likes

Interesting. You are in the minority thinking Queen to be interesting. I think so too because it’s just diffrent. I pick up hints of citrus and cherry and I think it’ll make a good mimosa or mixed drink. I have a few testers steeping.

5 Likes

For sure!

And “wing-wong” a little of that too.

2 Likes

@Mark_Turner, @Dan_the_Man I decided to pick up 5 Pazzo’s just to see what’s what.

4 Likes