Definitely Don't when DIYing

You will not regret making the move to mixing by weight! You get to reduce your mixing paraphernalia quite a bit. No more syringes or pipettes to keep washed and cleaned. Less hassle all around!

3 Likes

Truth be told, if you watch your pairing of flavors it usually will be vapeable even if not perfect. I agree. I never do the drop testing. Call it luck, call it skill, call it what you like but I usually hit what I’m looking for within Version 1 or 2. Once you’ve be blending for a good while you start to get a feel for what goes together, percentages, and also the DOs and DON’Ts. It becomes so much easier with that kind of experience. It’s helps to stay away from some flavors which are hard to blend with, especially cherry…

1 Like

If you don’t have FA dark bean in your stash, put it on your shopping list! I am discovering that it is a wonderful addition to my stash!

1 Like

My fiance’ just handed me his scale which he’s not using forgot he had it for reloading gun shells. Hornady. Maybe I will play with this sometime today. I will enjoy one less sink of stuff to wash that’s for sure.

1 Like

Nice! Those are supposed to be really good scales; kinda expensive from what I’ve seen online! Yay you! And free too!

1 Like

I just hope its easy to use. I would buy the best if I were reloading gun shells too lol not worth my life being cheap in that respect !

2 Likes

Jimk the scale seems to have an auto shut off…hmm this seems like it could get tricky. I just turned it on and let it sit for a few, Maybe there is a delay option.

1 Like

Just touch the weighing plate every so often to keep it on.

A lot of scales have auto off to save battery power.

Either touch it or lift your vessel and placed back on every minute or so depending upon when the auto off happens.

J

5 Likes

I just got it last week! I am so excited. I have a few that are almost at the 1 week point and I can try them. :stuck_out_tongue: What’s your experience with steeping when using it? Does it need awhile?

True. It’s every 60 seconds auto shut off. I think I will look at the pawn shops out here since weed is legal for recreational/ medicinal usage just maybe they’ll be a plethora of used scales to choose from :flushed:

2 Likes

Quite possibly you might be right.

Check it out and see.

J

I’m feeling like it’s probably steeped good enough in about a week, believe it or not! My Blackbeard’s Java steeped for about a week before I tried it, and it was very good at that point.

My scale is fairly sensitive. All I have to do is blow air into the beaker and it will register weight change. It’s weird, mine says it has an auto shit off, but it has not shut off once during a mix session since I’ve had it! Guess I got one screwed up in a good way!

3 Likes

That almost made me piss my pants lol.

J

8 Likes

Oops! Didn’t catch that misspell there! Glad you got a giggle! Guess since shit is a word, my autocorrect let it slide.

6 Likes

I am under the impression that as long as my VG is 99.7% pure and it is usp I can us it for mixing e-liquid is that correct.
Just wanting to make sure.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct…Pretty much no such thing as 100% pure…

1 Like

Perfect, that is what I thought.
Thank You.

Don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Your right there, I wanted coffe cake, and what came is coffee. Still tying to do something with it. 4-10ml just sitting. .