Definitely Don't when DIYing

Update…they do shrink back! False alarm…whew! :sweat_smile: glad I did t throw them away! But still, let’s not leave our O-rings to soak in vinegar with the atomizer…s’what I get for being lazy! :pensive:

2 Likes

rotfpmslol

2 Likes

Eww did you just pee yourself?

5 Likes

let your next door people know that you vape , just might call the fire deparment.

1 Like

So true…

13 Likes

I’m going to mix with Honey INW today for the first time. so you say a month steep sounds about right. Do you find it to be sweet? I was thinking of starting around 1% how’s this sound ? Its a mid note in the profile so

1 Like

I would suggest .5-.75 to start. I don’t get much sweetness and a month steep is the bare minimum.

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same probably 0.75% or lower it smells kinda strong thanks !

2 Likes

Keep things hygienic.

Mix in a designated clean area of your kitchen. Wipe down surfaces before and after use and avoid cross-contamination Use latex gloves. Treat your liquids as a food product.

Keep your liquids in a cool dry dark place and away from children.

3 Likes

Don’t do what I just did put my newly mixed juice where orange dream bar should have been and put orange dream bar flavor on dripper… uhhh I thought it looked thin for an 80/20…must say though…nevermind

2 Likes

Hands down the best honey I have tried is actually Lorann’s Honey clover. It is spot on and perfect in a mix between 1-2%. @Amy2 can back me up on this one :wink:

I’m sure INW’s is good also but I have yet to try it. The clover tastes exactly like it is supposed to…clover honey

3 Likes

Uh huh Honey clover is crazy good ! Just tried it the first time in @DarthVapor 's violaceous hope I spelled it correctly. Anyhow awesome recipe and awesome flavor ! I just need more time to work with it :smile: exciting thou that there’s an actual honey that doesn’t smell like cat piss…because even INW’s has an off smell kin to TFA I hope in a month when my juice has steeped and I have waited all this time that I won’t be disappointed as for honey clover that juice only steeped 3 days and it was fantastic !

6 Likes

I thought about extending an invitation to the forum when I saw this recipe…

4 Likes

I’ve seen a recipe of 5% hazelnut and 15% smooth. They probably thought smooth was a flavour :grinning:

3 Likes

I wonder if we should reach out to those type of recipes. I never did a 44% flavor recipe… but I made my share of bad recipes before I asked for help.

4 Likes

That is very nice of you but may be a never ending journey. I just accidentally saw that recipe, but there might be hundreds of them around. People who don’t ask for help usually don’t want any and might even get offended. Maybe they like their recipes just the way they are IDK.

6 Likes

For all we know he’s using some ultra weak flavorings at the percentages are just fine.

Probably not though. As long as you’re nice about it I see nothing wrong with asking them if they are happy with their results and if they say “no” then suggesting specifics about what they’re doing wrong.

2 Likes

Just goes to show what an OCD dork I am. I didn’t even notice the flavor amount, I just got irritated that none of the flavors were the ‘right’ ones with the proper label. LoL 44% does seem a bit much though. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You’re one of those too. I get upset about capital letters not being used where they should and such, but then I was nicknamed JoJo a long time ago. The name didn’t stick, the rest did :grinning:

4 Likes

Very helpful stuff I am new to the DIY and my 1st attempted I made nothing but crap… I’m mean butt crack level stuff.

4 Likes