Deleted accounts

Hi @Mark_Turner I think I’ve seen you on YouTube, do you also rate your own videos :joy:

Ok, ok only messing, my sense of humour is a bit twisted, although it’s not my fault as mentioned in another post in a completely different thread, my main concern at the moment is preventing Princess Kenny from being analy abused.

I also don’t cum in the forums as much as I should that would make a terrible mess and I’m not cleaning it up, although I do come if I’m called via email and when the reminder mail comes in :grinning:, then I’m like oh yeah I should go check and stop being an ignorant git.

And fair play, I now know there is a reason to rate your own recipes, although I still think it’s a bit weird lol

Thank you and good night, I’m here all week, no scratch that call me batman. I’ll come to Gotham but only when needed.

Have a good one Mark.

Shane

2 Likes

@Shane18
Lettuce is a tough one to get just right. Onion we have and chili flavor is in route.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol thanks @Bob_Bitchen you’ve made my day :grinning:

2 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen, be careful with that chili! I’ve used it a few times and it can be powerful. Just don’t play with Loran jalapeño. Accidentally got it on my gloves, then it transferred to my fingers (probably as I was removing them, it was on the cuff)… Long story short…
I went to relieve myself and a bit got on the “bit”.
Milk. It’s the only thing that will stop that hell fire. Sit in the tub and just pour it over it.
After a little more investigation (which I should have already known, anyway, given that it was a Loran flavor) it contains the actual oils, pepsin being the one to watch for, because that’s what causes the burn. Good for pain relief, but bad for getting on your “bits”.

14 Likes

I always heard the saying as, “sounds like a legend in his own mind” but that @Sprkslfly is funny either way you look at it, hahah.

3 Likes

@Leilani 3) I don’t feel that I have something to prove. Those are not evidences and here is not a court room . I certainly will not tell those people to send anything because their profiles are already deleted meaning the admins have done their choice.4) I told about the fb group not to prove that I’m “necessarily a good person” but to show that we manage similar situations talking in private first with those persons and not deleting their account at first sight without a notice. I suggest you to read carefully what I wrote and don’t judge to fast. That’s quite easy…

Oh. Is that right? I read through ALL your posts. I suggest you re-read what you posted. You are the one from beginning to end trying to explain what happened about the ratings and your “friends” rating on a shared PC, how you felt insulted, and Daath’s response to your explanations, etc. etc.

No matter how you look at it, you are being JUDGED in the court of ELR sweet heart. You are trying to PROVE why these accusations against you are false - all UP and DOWN this thread. If you weren’t trying to defend yourself then you should never have responded in the first place.

1 Like

SECOND of all if you were trying to handle ish privately. YOU as a fellow admin should have known to contact the ADMINS directly; instead YOU chose to post a D@MN thread that EVERYONE can read.

If Daath didn’t do right by you by contacting you privately. You should have led by example and wrote to him the way you would have wanted. Now you’re feeling salty because you have to advocate for yourself in a thread.

7 Likes

I’m looking for a McRib sammich vape. Any ideas?

2 Likes

The rating system qualifies for a degree of protection because it has a solemn goal. It’s not meant to be an E-Juice Facebook like-fest popularity contest. It’s value is for NEW Mixers to be successful in their first attempts in DIY. This is CRITICAL as you can note how many people have come-and-gone and I would predict, by my own experience, this has something to do with feeling like a DIY failure.

E-Juice DIY is not hard once you learn and implement the basics, but if you perfectly follow a shiite recipe …you’re making shiite. The Rating system is designed for Mixers to avoid untested recipes. It’s more akin to a “pat on the back” when your Roomates are the ones judging as they may be getting some free (or near free) juice in the deal :wink: The true “Highly Rated” recipes are even a sticky thread here because of the importance of being Juried by Peers, and the value of that subjectively random objectivity …people that have no ties or motives other than making and appreciating your recipe …that’s what we’re fighting for …just keeping it real.

11 Likes

Wait!? The McRib is Back!?

3 Likes

Well said :thumbsup:

3 Likes

So much talking , and posing etc and not even a single public recipe. Try again when you’re ready to expose yourself with some “perfected” recipes. After all , elr is a mixers site. Obviously - as you said - you are a new mixer but a very experienced presiding judge.

LOL. I may be a new mixer, but I’m not new at calling out BULLSH&#.

Awww, you hurt because you got called out and you look like a fool on ELR? Girl, why don’t you make another fake account and try coming at me. I’ll give that account some fake ratings for you just to help you out.

3 Likes

Step back Mister Ballot Stuffer! @Leilani is here to learn and has already proven her inquisitiveness, intelligence and good nature. No one is obligated to make a recipe public. She will when she feels like it.
We are not judging your worth as mixer or your value as a human being (okay maybe some are but I’m trying not to) We are however judging your shady methods of rating your own recipes multiple times. Stop trying to deny it, you’re busted.

I’ve used the rating system on my private recipes to quickly sort the ones I like better and I have rated one or two of my own with the notation that it’s based on my kids telling me they really liked it, ya’ know, rather than having them, being non mixers, making an account to rate them for me and make me look more important than I am.

7 Likes

:point_up_2:

:-1::-1::-1:

:v:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m new, I’m learning, I’m reading, and taking notes. Period.

@Stafylidis_Vladimiro - You’re just puffin your chest up at me because your some “veteran” mixer with X amount of recipes under your belt; with FAKE ratings from your FAKE friends. BWAHAHA!

GTFO here with that nonsense.

4 Likes

I miss the old days, when ELR wasn’t just another bash each other forum. Can we all just rise above and move on…
Pretty please :blush:

15 Likes

[quote=“DarthVapor, post:58, topic:146249”]
I miss the old days, when ELR wasn’t just another bash each other forum.
[/quote]Yep, me too!. It’s happening more and more often.

5 Likes