Different devices and why

Hi Amy2 you answered another question for me as I have seen people use RTA and noticed that they suck it into lungs straight away I also like to mouth to lung inhale. I have the air control flow on mine and I’m just starting to play around with it.

1 Like

Thanks JoJo

These new style subohm tank are delivering a dripper style effect with full on flavor and monster clouds. Nowadays there isn’t a whole lot of difference between to two styles. You can’t beat the convenience of a tank. I find myself dripping a lot less and leaning towards tanks because I can still get the dripping experience.

4 Likes

Ditto. Tanks with huge juice flow channels that keep the wick wet all the time and the punch of a RDA…what’s not to love about that?

3 Likes

Agree I get everything I want in a tank and don’t even have to wrap coils. Love them.

2 Likes

Lol I wish I could go into a local store but their nearly non existent here in Australia I think their is 1 that I know of but its hours away from me and from what I have heard they have a very small store with not much going on. All my knowledge comes from Internet (not that I have much knowledge) I vaped on my ecig the other night while out at a function in the smoking area and got evil or weird stares from people a few asked what it was and when I told them they were very interested about it.

5 Likes

We had a post about this a couple months ago. You might like some the responses.

What’s interesting is you can keep your vice and not kill yourself in the process!

3 Likes

I feel your pain . Vape shops where I live are non existent as well . Lots of info and advice here for you . I’m no pro but collectively on the forum we at least amount to one genious haha

1 Like

Yep my best friend smokes and keeps telling me that what I’m doing is the same no matter how many times I tell her it’s so not the same…lol

1 Like

Yes this is my saviour!

Meh…you’re not missing too much. Oh yeah, you are missing a bunch of braggards trying to out cloud each other (insert yawn and eye roll here).

4 Likes

Thanks… I’m 3rd from the left. :rage:

4 Likes

…knew I was going to get some flack for that comment! ; )

2 Likes

They just lovin vapin. I’d give 'em a medal for not smoking. But that’s just me. Some people love there clouds and are proud of them. It could be a lot worse.

2 Likes

My main reason to vape is flavour. Until recent times nothing could beat a good dripper in terms of flavour rendering and its concentration. Both clearomizers and rebuildable tanks couldn’t provide proper taste to me so they were useless.

Modern rebuildable tanks like Goblin, Goliath and SilverPlay produce incredible flavour, which stands up next to the best drippers out there and they provide convenience of a tank system. This is why Goblin is my main device today.

Modern sub-ohm clearos are way better than the old one, but are nowhere near the experience I want.

I should also note that I exclusively lung inhale, because mouth to lung hits mute the flavour and kill the aftertaste, yet make the vape sweeter and wetter. The only exception I’ve found so far is NextGen tank which delivers insane flavour intensity and note reproduction with restricted airflow.

Before NextGen my motto was “life starts below 0.3 ohms” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…stop it! ; )

1 Like

Lol I got a good laugh out of that one !

2 Likes

Jimk your just telling how you see it. It’s kewl ! And Yesss many ppl do brag a lot and some eh not too much. I admire your honesty :two_hearts::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

In my experiences, the only stupid question is the one I never asked.

3 Likes