Digiflavor Lynx RDA ( FREE)

I dont need anything just dont use it , so anyone in the USA that would like this ill send to them asap

12 Likes

oh its the black one in case your wondering

2 Likes

I read the discription online, do you think it’s better for mtl or dl?

2 Likes

i havent had much luck with it , i tried again but its not for me and i vape DL between 40 and 60 watts , there are good reviews and it will take big builds but as far as comparing dl to mtl i couldnt give a comparison sorry

2 Likes

Is the airflow restricted when just the bottom airflow is open? I wanted to get a mtl rda for my Dad but he Vapes stock coils at like 12 watts lol most rda’s have way too much airflow for that

2 Likes

yes it is
10char

3 Likes

Very cool of you @fidalgo_vapes! :wink:

5 Likes

Cool, I’ll give it a try then, you don’t need anything? I’ve got a wotofo freakshow v2 I don’t use anymore, it was my carry rda for a while cause of the deep juice well but since I got my two boreas rta’s I don’t use it.

4 Likes

nice trade, i enjoy mine as well as others i know have them. great bottom airflow w/ additional side air, both independent of another, easy to build 2 post 2 hole per velocity, hybrid safe. the only thing i dislike is that it seems to require more watts then my others w/ same build. Very kind of you @fidalgo_vapes!

3 Likes

i dont need anything but ty for the offer , i typically only use RDA for testing but i do appreciate it , just pm me your info and ill get it off to you asap

3 Likes

thank you i dont use it and i have enough things laying around i dont use lol

2 Likes

thank you i like every wotofo product ive bought but i have the velocity v2 and a goon 1.5 which i use to test and a goon clone those are enough for me to keep up on lol

1 Like

@woftam or @Ken_O_Where this thread is ready to be closed if you would like and ty to everyone who responded

3 Likes