Dirty Ferrets

Ok so there are a couple of mixes that I seriously enjoy but if I vape them in the house my girlfriend threatens to leave me. These mixes always include Green Tea and/or Honey. She says that when I exhale, its like breathing in an unclean cage of ferrets. Anyone have a suggestion on how I might change this?

3 Likes

Yep, there are more people that compare the smell of honey to mostly cat piss. I don’t know about a solution to this apart from not using it? :slight_smile:
Maybe a different brand but I don’t really know which one that should be, if there are any.
You could check out the flavour list and look up those two flavours and see what people have to say about the different brands in the notes.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

1 Like

what part would you like to change? if you really enjoy green tea and honey, let the girlfriend leave. could always tie the girlfriend to the chair and have her get used to it or even try the vape. FLV thai chai, tpa chai, ooo thai teas are good. strong. dont smell like ferrets or dirty ass crack. TPA black tea deluxe is good. dont confuse this with TPA black tea, which is disgusting! try mixing the green tea with FA jasmine and omit the honey or your honey will omit you.:slight_smile:

try this and keep the girlfriend OR add .5% FA white truffle and 1% FLV oatmeal raisin and run her off for good. thank you Henry for posting this. what fun it is

Decaf Black Chai Tea V2

Ingredient %
Black Tea Deluxe (TPA) 5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.68
Thai Tea (OOO) 8.5

Flavor total: 15.18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Change the sawdust.

1 Like

If you are using TFA Honey omg do yourself a favor and flush it it is terrible. Try Honey from FA ( Flavourart) much better and as for Green Tea well it is an earthy flavor I like FA’s as well for this. I have heard awesome things about FE ( Flavor Express) their green tea has very high ratings and claim it is better than FA’s.

1 Like

Im not actually using any honey at all but the TFA Green Tea that I have has honey notes in it. At any rate I still cant vape it in the house.