Discount Code

Anybody know of a discount code for VapeNW ?

1 Like

No they generally don’t have one but there is discounts when you go onto their site look at the banner’s the latest one was 25% off clearance items with this code ClearanceNoReturnNoRefundNoWarranty

Thank you , Darlin’
They have a box to put discount codes in…but I NEVER see a code anywhere…anywhere… to use for them.
WTF is the box for?
The prices are good , shipping is $5 or free over $75, but if they have the ‘box’, they should have an occasional code SOMEWHERE ! [especially for the ELR elite, eh? ]
They also try to charge sales tax, no matter what state you live in…[pet peeve]
My finger is on the trigger for several items, but after tax, shipping, etc. I can get the same cost from using several different sellers on e-bay. I would rather get it at one place…and I am a LOYAL customer to anyone that is fair with me, but if someone can [knock your socks off] I have to bow to that urge.

2 Likes

Once you enter your shipping address, the sales tax goes away if you’re not in Washington. I’ve ordered quite a few times from them and have been more than satisfied.

2 Likes

When you first come onto the site these annoying banners LOL we never read will have their discounts & their codes in the boxed banners. There is 3 sales on their site atm.

1 Like

Let me go check, they are in my queue…

Have I told you lately that I love you,Amy? I think I have a fever, can you take my temperature?
[Nope, sorry, that was yesterday…I don’t need an enema. :smile_cat: ]

2 Likes

It’s a good thing you are not a pediatric patient :wink: there’s a reason for the red cap on a digital thermometer.

Also Fleets enema the one you can give yourself LOL and I am not kidding but you said you’re fine in that department !

1 Like

Bwahahaha

I am an avid student of Dr, Jethro Kloss, have been for many decades. Every cure comes first with an herbal enema…“hot as can be borne”

1 Like

Probably the best thing for us more herbal less stupid pills…yep I am not a pill pusher kinda nurse. Sure take all the OTC you want there all pretty harmless in their intended dosages but nothing beats finding an herbal cleanse or cure that works best for your system.

1 Like

I make MORE tinctures and herbal blends to use on the rescue animals than I make mixes of e-juice.
I grew up with the Hopi, tutored under Michael Moore (herbologist) [not the fat filmologist !!!] and believe
that God provided a natural cure for everything, and it grows locally in your own environment if you are a [native] to where you live [versus a transient that constantly moves from place to place].

I was married to an MD, then she incorporated herbs into her practice [after several years of training][and pushing from me] and has an incredible practice with incredible results. She even gives discounts [no code needed] to anyone that can use them…and she is as pretty as you, albeit not as young…but beautiful still the same.

3 Likes

Sounds like a little love may still be there Ozo ? I am intrigued with tincture and the body in and of itself there are pressure points and triggers all over our bodies that alleviate pain amazing stuff !

Glad she doesn’t require a discount code Lmbo ! You had me giggling there. Age has nothing to do with beauty, but thank you all the same

1 Like

Well, love or not, I would settle, at my age now, just for someone to cuddle with, but I have over 100 critters, at least for the moment. They do their best to appease me, and some flat out demand my attention.

Plants have been around longer than humans [how would we know if we were not here ?] and they survived.
Some [plants] are for pleasure, and some are for health, and a wise man will know the difference.

When I lived with the Hopi [I was young and just back from Vietnam] I had no choice but to see how a good life could be lived (successfully) in a simple way, it was prevalent all around me, and it was very clear that it had been going on for more time than I could understand.

I have my critters these days, but somewhere I lost the companionship that I thought I would have in old age.
It’s all good though, I just bought some new pillows [gusseted] on HSN.

1 Like

Yes ! Pillows & puppies ( or whatever you like maybe cats ) make phenomenal snuggly wuggly partners!
You also have your vapes to kiss each day & night and to thank so you don’t smell of ash :wink: the critters probably like this much better ! You are a brilliant man you have so much knowledge, wisdom always a pleasure chatting with you ! Now I am still looking for that cookie book that’s all in your head ! You should start a thread of tinctures one day I’d be there to read and learn that’s for sure then you can expand on your time with the Hopi !

1 Like

I have been known to lay down in the sunshine against a mustang, both wallowing in the bask of it’s presence , in fact, it has been more lately than in the last few months, but we have been caught in the rain too, since the weather has not decided what season it wishes to be.
I have my Lucy [the biggest, so the dominant] for indoors, but when she isn’t the lap ‘kitty’ , the other 18 take turns to crawl,sit, stand, knead, nibble, dig, poke, etc. for their turn at Daddy’s attention.

Outside it is much different, and you may freak that I would lay in the sun against a 10ft python, but think nothing of snuggling with an Emu in the dirt. The burros are always looking for a handout [fresh veggies or fruits] and are usually the ones that interrupt a good nap.
Those times are weighing short, as I am getting rid of as many rescues as possible. I don’t have the help I have had for years [everyone is so busy] and I can’t care for all of them properly at my age.
I don’t know if I would rather die first, just so I don’t have to watch any of them die…or if I would rather stay to say goodbye to each of them. The thoughts keep me awake, and I know I am a fukd up mess, but I am me…like Popeye always said…I yam what I yam… Could be worse though, there could be two of me !

5 Likes

There can ONLY be 1 ( OZO )

2 Likes

You are precious…beyond your own awareness.

1 Like