Diy Bottle Label Questions

Biggest sin is that you didn’t charge sales tax and you didn’t claim income. Remember, Guberment loves taxes! They’ll get you on that before anything else. Open a blind pig and accept donations. Run it like a biker club. Have a bunch of huge dudes standing around with patches on their backs that say “I eat feds”. You’ll be fine.

5 Likes

I only mix for myself and 2 friends. The chances of anything happening are extremely slim to none and I have no children in my home. But it sounds like I have nothing to worry about and am just over thinking this whole thing. Just wanna play it safe. Dunno if any of you have read the article just published today but it sounds like the UK is reversing their prohibition on vaping and are embracing it even. It could be a major stepping stone for the US. If it wasnt for the unrest with the fda I would look into actually selling my juice. Who knows what the future holds? Things are looking bad for the vaping community here in the states but you never know, maybe things will change.

4 Likes

Wow, ya’ll are fancy. I use plain ole masking tape. with my barely legible had writing in ink. :smirk:

5 Likes

Good choice @CallMeTut . I have the QL710W, mostly for the wireless aspect. The high res. is very sharp. @AuraBorealis as others have mentioned above, just don’t let your labels connect to you. Have fun with them, go crazy. I use sharp vector graphics, logo, juice names, strength’s vg/pg mix, and born on, and vape on dates, that’s it.

3 Likes

Where did you get Charlie Noble’s recipe? if of course, you don’t mind telling me.

2 Likes

It was release to the public when they stopped making it

6 Likes

I do the same, and add the brew date.

3 Likes

Knowing me, I typically would Be making beautifully designed labels like shown above by @AuraBorealis using my graphic design background, even though I only vape my juices myself! Lol! But, I decided against it because if the label gets juice on it, like mine often do, it just ruins it unless it is laminated. So, I ended up buying waterproof labels on Amazon. They work so great! No running ink or ruined label when juice drips down the bottle and they look pretty cute. (This one is a bit messed up because I wrote .6% nicotine instead of 6m?!?!?) But I just usually include the Recipe name, VG/PG, nicotine level, and steep time if there is room. If it is a single flavor, I add the % of the flavor used.

3 Likes

I have one too do you know if they make water proof labels for this printer I haven’t been able to find any

1 Like

I’m unsure if they make waterproof labels for this type of printer (I also don’t purchase them from Brother but at an online shop, much cheaper).

2 Likes

I’m a gray tape guy.

1 Like

Yeah I got mine online too and they work great I have been searching and have had no luck finding any water proof I just don’t think anybody makes them for our printer

This is where I purchased my labels I believe…

2 Likes

It says “waterproof” but I don’t think they are actually WATERPROOF… more water resistant
EDIT to get @Steve-o_54 attention

1 Like

Water resistant is better than nothing I’ll check it out thanks!:+1:

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-DK2210-Continuous-Labels-Printer/dp/B01LZ8IBVB/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1504555611&sr=1-1&keywords=Brother+1-1%2F7+X+100'

1 Like

With all due respect @SessionDrummer at the site I mentioned, for 5 dollars more you could get 5 rolls of the DK2210 type label rolls… 1 roll of that type is 4.99 then there is shipping of course where yours states it’s free shipping. The DK2210 labels are paper tape and the DK2211 is Film Tape… don’t ask me what that difference is.

1 Like

5 rolls !!! ???