Diy flavor must haves

It was about a 45 minute drive on a nice warm day :sunny: DIY Vapor Supply was easy to find, but the parking lot had few spaces, and none were marked. Parked next to a warehouse in their parking lot.

When we went inside we started looking around, it was nice. They had a ton of mods and tanks and a bunch of misc vape gear. I asked the man behind the counter if they had flavor concentrates. He said yes and handed me a paper and pen and a big ol’ binder to go through. :flushed: The entire time I was selecting flavors the employee was friendly and engaged with my partner about video games. They took my list, went to their warehouse and grabbed my flavors. They rebottle ALL of their flavors. They fell Flavorah for 3.95 because it’s only 10ml. CAP is a 10ml instead of the 13ml I’d normally get for BullCity.

I also bought a 30ml bottle of their house juice. It was really good. Carmel Apple funnel cake! But for $18.99, it was pricey.

Over all, I think it was my favorite vape stores now. I really like that they weren’t real pushy. And it’s nice to know that if I’m out of nic in a mixing day, it’s only a little drive.

6 Likes

Very cool! We have one shop around here that sells flavors but their selection isn’t that great. But it is nice to have a local option if you run out of nic or something!

5 Likes

DIY Vapor Supply is only about 45 min from my house as well, depending on traffic. It was recommended by a friend I work with, also. One of these days I’m going to have to get up there and check 'em out. Thanks for sharing the info from your visit.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. :grin: I really love this juice of got from them. Every once in a while I’ll buy some premium juice to try to do my part and support the industry, but from now on, I think I’m gonna buy their juice. Support local :blush:

Edit: if you keep an eye out on their fb, they run promos too.

4 Likes

I’ll visit their site, and see if they have email promos. I ditched FB a long time ago, and threw away the key…lol.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Just signed up for their emails. :laughing:

3 Likes

I like the idea of a local supply that is friendly and so on. But could you please stop cussing in church? Running out of nic? On a mixing day? tsssss heresy

4 Likes

Who carries the best pineapple?

Im not @Amy2 but i vote INW pineapple paired with INW shisha pineapple , as with most flavors you will need more than one to round things out

3 Likes

So just these two in a recipe make a nice flavour combo? Where can I get inawera Shisha pineapple in Australia?

Could I use something else instead of the Shisha pineapple?

The “best” flavor or atomizer/mod etc. is the one you personally enjoy. That could be anything.

You will have to buy a lot of pineapples to find the ones that work for you. That doesn’t mean INW is or is not the best, but not every flavor works for everyone, especially if you live outside the US and don’t have access to a lot of them.

Take a look at maybe some brands you could get, read up on the notes, search the forum for recommendations that caught your interest etc.

1 Like

Found the Shisha pineapple must try it out

1 Like