DIY Flavor Shack (DIYFS) Flavor Tasting Notes

Hey Guys,
There is a 15% discount coupon available at DIYFS if your interested in buying some of their concentrates.

@Amy2 @Lolly @Beaufort_Batches @MysticRose @Sprkslfly @Alisa @R113 @Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92 @GalacticResidue

Untitled

14 Likes

ecf20 is 20% off :wink:

Iā€™m still being goodā€¦not ruining my streak now. Just finally used my gift card from that other place :slight_smile:

Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to hope for an amazing Black Friday sale!!!

11 Likes

OH SNAP! Thank you @MysticRose! Thatā€™s right. I will be cool, calmed and collected. Just get what I NEED vs what I WANT. Black Friday and Cyber Monday is right around the corner. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Wow thanks!

7 Likes

Oh man, I feel ya there!

7 Likes

Stop feeling people here damnit! Itā€™s rude and you have stirred enough for the day

11 Likes

OK, so I finally tried the Gooey Butter Cake that I bought during Gremlinā€™s ā€œDonā€™t wanna deal with DIYFSā€ sale. Jingle Hellā€™s Bells, Batman! Here I though that Inawaraā€™s Creme Brulee was an awesome single flavor shake-n-vape! Damn, but thatā€™s some tasty stuff-Thanks for the flavor notes that finally got me off my ample ass and vaping this wonderful! Iā€™m going to be mixing up a batch of some (HOPEFULLY!!!) awesome blueberry muffin juice-Cheers!

8 Likes

PMā€™d ya :wink:

1 Like

Down to 5ml butterscotch cake and itā€™s very yummy! Iā€™ll have to make a large bottle of this.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you mean two? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

On the plus side Iā€™ve only got a few more flavors to buy for that oneā€¦ /sarcasm /chuckles

Summary

Really beginning to fear new releases from that manā€¦ Either that or I need to rent a room from him, or build a nest within proximity of his mixing.

2 Likes

Anyone try their expert chocolate or their coffees in general yet? Interested in these but pretty pricey to go in blind

2 Likes

I want to say that @Beaufort_Batches has used their expert chocolateā€¦ But I may be confused. Possibly @R113 has as well.

5 Likes

I have that flavor but honestly havenā€™t messed with it enough to say yes itā€™s good or not.

3 Likes

You still have my address right!?

2 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly
For now I may just put in a small order with some holy van, expert pb, and that gooey cake.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna send something really gross for Xmas

2 Likes

AND a lump of coal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe even a dung beetle

3 Likes

If you like marshmallow there pillow talk is very good like opening fresh bag of marshmallowā€™s very good mix little strawberry and wow. Also like to thank you for your purlium reviews on NR would prob never tried if not for your reviews on there thank you.Oh and also diyfs french van like holy van with creamy sweeter note very goodā€¦

6 Likes

Thank youā€¦I did get the holy vanilla. Itā€™s really good, but also super close to TFA Bourbon Vanilla. I really do like Purium flavors. Almost their entire line is good to great overall, where most others have maybe 30-60% that are good to great and some really bad also.

But, most lines have a few favorites that I wouldnā€™t give up!

Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

3 Likes