DIY Flavor strength vs commercial juices

I was watching a YouTube video by New Amsterdam, and he was using a clamp to hold the bottle. The clamp rod goes in as a drill bit.

Watch this at 8:20, he uses the clamp:

1 Like

I meant, a milky base I use: bavarian cream + dairy milk + vanilla custard. Since I use that a lot, I have a big bottle with it stored with nic since 2 months ago. Then I make new recipes with that adding cookies, lemon, chocolateā€¦ just variations. I realized that the recipes I made using that stored juice where quite strong in flavor, as I always wanted. So I concluded that nic had something to do with that.

4 Likes

If you watch DIY or DIE there was an episode where they talked about a study where 75% of ā€œsupposedā€ ZERO Nic E liquid tested were found to contain anywhere from 0.15%-0.25%MG/ML. They concluded that 75% is too many samples for simple cross contamination to be the explanation as to why. One of the guests suggested they could be adding small amounts of Nic so the juice will steep. I have debated with others on this forum about this with great frustration- test results are more important than opinionā€¦

4 Likes