Diy or Die One shots [ENYAWREKLAW]

These DoD one shot bases definitely deserve a place in the flavors list. They are basically a flavor base used as a single flavor in a mix. I use several flavor bases/stones myself and they are in the flavors list.

What is being lost here is when you make a mix, the flavors in your stash will show up in green when you are choosing flavors for that mix. If you don’t own DoD One Shots it won’t show up in green. So no issue…

3 Likes

Flavours show up green ???

OOH They DO !

So to be clear here, If I produce concentrates and sell my concentrates to various shops and vapers around the area, then I can add them to the flavor list without fear that they will be deleted?

1 Like

You can add anything you like to the flavor list

Cosmic Tropical Delux ©

Ingredient %
SECRET (ASK) 12.75
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 14.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I added my secret ingredient to this recipe.

2 Likes

I would assume so yes. I know acouple popular mixers have their “stone” mixes saved…I think. I would say we don’t need a million ba’jillion of these.

But if you wanted to pick a vendor/participator/person who is trying to help advance the DIY community someone like Wayne from DIY or die would be one of those. But look at the body of work and not just (pun intended) a bunch of one shot posts from a million different people with nothing to back it up.

But I guess that’s why I’m not an amazing mod like Jojo.

1 Like

Yes and to go even further like @Chrispdx mentioned you can make your own flavoring that will only be used one time and it should be fine and not get deleted.
Unless I am missing something the only problem with the names in the flavor database is when we have multiple names for a single flavor.You will run into this from time to time , an example of from the other day was.
Blackcurrant (FA) , you will also find it listed as Black Currant (FA) ,and flavourart black currant .
@JoJo , how do we need to let you know when we find duplicates?

1 Like

Add your flavours to the stash in the format you want them.

Now when you search your flavours appear in green at the top.

I don’t know why some are saying its “messy” “disorganised” .

Also please don’t hijack my topic, if you have a discrepancy with the flavour list create your own topic.

Thanks

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/dupecheck :smiley:

1 Like

cheers fer that

1 Like

Funny…your topic is a request but you’re up to 50 responses. LOL :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Late as usual although happy :blush:

I just found the create one shot entry under the blue button at the top. Yah!

I imagine you guys already new that, I didn’t and can’t stop playing with it. Dirty boy.

Anyway @Wayne_Walker why have all your recipes disappeared from my favs?

Most if not all of them are now marked as private, doh!

Also JF Milk Chocolate is impossible to get in the UK unless someone can tell me otherwise and I’m not paying 20 dollars post just so I can make Cuprian Mint Choc Chip.

Any ideas for dupes due to the INW Fu.

Thanks

Shane

1 Like