DNA 200 died mid vape!

Did you have any luck with your mod. battery or anything else moving around is never a good thing if it popes the fuse plug it in to charge it should make it light up if it dose and battery not showing it’s charging good chance pop the fuse unplug if it stays dead need to check fuse for voltage both sides if only on one fuse is pop and each of the 3 color leads on the balance board plug the 4 th should be black groung for equal voltage 3.2/4.2 but need to be close to the same can not have 3.8/3.8/3.2 keep in mind if it pops the fuse good idea to try and find out why

help

133 finder suddenly die, but when firing long press turns on and off the firing button to die, try to check the battery indicator escribe cell 1 ‘0.0v’ and cell 2 ‘5.09v’ and replace the battery setting type ‘POWER SUPPLY’ normal and willing in firing but the battery indicator is empty, so please his problem where? 1 again whether it is safe by setting the batteries ‘power supply’ is? thanks

Simple fix, replace it with a Radius…vape on forever.

1 Like

@Galuh_seca
I am having a hard time understanding the problem but here is a pic of what your settings should be.If it is a DNA133 and ran by dual 18650 batteries.
I would change the settings back to this , if that didn’t help I would download the latest file from the Evolv forum.Good Luck!

1 Like

ya after reading about the dna mods i think i would get a radius before any hcigar or others