Do you like fresh pineapple?

Of your a fan of fresh slices of pineapple you will love Vapor Train Sugarloaf!
It doesn’t blend with anything and the best price is from Bull City.
Use 6% or less and shake and vape or add a few days. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Is that to say it wouldn’t work in a Pineapple Upside Down Cake?

5 Likes

I’m interested in this whole “doesn’t blend well” too!

6 Likes

I’m interested in what vapor train is.
Also that “mix at 6%” is a bit idk…high maybe?

No idea not much into pineapple anyways lol.

3 Likes

VTA Flavors I guess

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/vape-train-australia/6106-sugarloaf-pineapple.html

4 Likes

Oh vape train. Thanks for the link.

4 Likes

Big fan of Pineapple so i will add this to my shopping list! Thanks for the tip! Others seem to agree with you, has gotten pretty good reviews!

2 Likes

One of VTA’s best imo. Stand alone or in a mix. It does push itself forward when used with other flavors so start low.

4 Likes

I liked it at 5% for the sft but I enjoy in your face flavor. Would recommend starting at 3 and work your way up.

4 Likes

Just got it this morning and made a test mix with it, before making some single tester, yeah i am impatience like that :smiley:

I didnt have much luck with previous pineapples that i tried, so i tried to not get my hopes too high with this one, even though that i felt the same with Mango where i didnt find the mango i was looking for until i tried their Shisha Mango.

Anyway, Hobbit referred to this topic asking if i had any idea what you meant about “It doesn’t blend with anything” which made me a bit worried until i read the topic and could see it was meant in a positive way. First my guess was that you meant that it would overtake other flavors easily or maybe that the liquid would not mix. Now i started to think you meant something down the lines “it cannot be compared to anything”.

However, i will say it blends very well (in a good way) in the test mix i just made:
5.00% Hard Candy (FW)
4.00% Sugarloaf Pineapple (VTA)
5.00% Sweet Raspberry (VTA)

This might even be a recipe that i might consider releasing. Gonna wait a week or 2 and see how it turn out with a steep, but i probably need to mix some more if this should get through a week :smiley:

Anyway, another winner flavor from VTA that is likely gonna be worth recommending!

7 Likes

Damn, this post just reminded me I got Sugarloaf three weeks ago and haven’t tried it yet.

3 Likes