Does ELR need some necessary changes?

it takes a certain type of person to stay around and apologize for any misunderstandings and for that thank you , i hope that you do stick around , this is a unique place , a place where everyones differences and opinions are appreciated , that is only one of the things that make elr great let me start over by saying WELCOME to the elr forum where hardly any of us have met in person but are a strong united family enjoy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey Pugs, somebody said you’d know this. What is nicotine salts or better yet the purpose or them. Like I said somebody told me you were a know it all so I figured you know this.

2 Likes

I just shed a tear. I know it isn’t for everyone ! Sorry too bad you live so far away I’d would of taken your batches off your hands.

5 Likes

She can still get you the batches even if you live at a distance, just make her pay for the shipping and its all good right :laughing:

1 Like

I would’ve gladly send them to you, @DarthVapor’s taro card and some others, but alas, they went down the drain. Did make someone happy at this side of the pond with 30 ml of concentrate though :laughing:[quote=“Fenrir1, post:65, topic:116317”]
just make her pay for the shipping and its all good right :laughing:
[/quote]

You devil :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain they were being derogatory GP…My Mrs says it to me all the time :neutral_face:

2 Likes

if it makes you feel better , i dont think you know much of anything :wink:

3 Likes

Glad to have you. May I also say welcome to the site. Contribute with your knowledge, but expect to be countered with a different approach. If someone needs a sledgehammer let me know. Happy to oblige.

Very nice reply. Very honorable.

8 Likes

strangely it…really…doesn’t… :disappointed:

5 Likes

LMAO SORRY NO LOVE LOST I HOPE lol

1 Like

you know nothing of love you cold hearted bitch :middle_finger:

7 Likes

you do know you just lost a friend and im going to troll through every site your on and placing reviews with :wink: this is war buddy or should i say ex buddy

4 Likes

Ouch… Haha, you got me there :astonished: How was I to know you would be in the minority?!? teehehe.

1 Like

Do what you want…I’m keeping the kids and half the CD collection…you can have the dog…

5 Likes

Vegas is off the calendar , unless your paying that dutch shit isnt gonna work

1 Like

Rude and cheap…I can see why this never worked out…

1 Like

Forget about the kids - who gets the vape gear?

12 Likes

Kids/mods…I get the 2 confused…he can have the kids…

3 Likes

That the important part. Pass the fucking popcorn.

6 Likes

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/Throw-popcorn-gif.gif

4 Likes