Don't know how all you do it?

This is such a helpful tip !!! I refers to it often. I am plugging away at ideas atm and looking at bakery recipes online then I can click over here double check my flavor profiles and bam recipe saved :wink:

And I am glad I didnā€™t get the clove ( even tho it was free ewh )

2 Likes

Give it to Mikey, heā€™ll vape anythingā€¦lol.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe there is such a big difference between the flavor of the cocopilada and the pina colada with INW. The pina is one that Iā€™m not quite happy with using. It just tastes off to me. Iā€™ll have to revisit the pina and see if I can salvage anything from that flavor. The cocopilada is dynamite and I have used it a bunch; just bought another bottle my last shopping trip! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head, i am going to try tonight to merge the two in a few recipes to see if i can get a better pina colada, the cocopilada is awesome. I have pina colada v2 capā€™s mmhh I just donā€™t know about it, it Always needs so much help from other flavors.

I was just looking at a cocktail recipe and thought about you, it called for gin ā€¦and an orange aperitif donā€™t you have gin ?

@shaner too he does the gin gin e juices also !

2 Likes

Iā€™m liking the Angelica from EXC. It is supposed to be the secret ingredient to the Drambuie mixā€¦hereā€™s hoping! Itā€™s still steeping.

The Angelpiss has never made it out of the lab. I canā€™t find a good Irish cream flavor. FA Irish cream is just not cutting it for me; its kind of a ā€œdrearyā€ and ā€œdankā€ flavor. I want an Irish cream thatā€™s says Irish cream, damnit! :rage: Until then, the Angelpiss will not exist! :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks jimk you just pissed in my cerealā€¦lol I made a B52 ( called it Love shack ) and used it at 2% hmm
You know Iā€™m teasing.

1 Like

SooooooorryšŸ˜”

I really do wanna find a good Irish cream, so if anybody has oneā€¦lemme know!

3 Likes

Yes! I have gin and orange from FA! Okā€¦another recipe added to the lengthy list of whatā€™s to come!

Thx you! :+1:

1 Like

Idk if Iā€™d like gin. I donā€™t mind Jam. rum Fa ?? Maybe I may get some next time .

If you donā€™t have the INW pineapple, give it a try one dayā€¦itā€™s a keeper as wellšŸ‘

1 Like

I just bought funky pineapple from molinberry ( mixed reviews from me ehh itā€™s ok have Not nailed it yet % wise ) and just got FA pineapple last time it seems decent and sweet. Thank you! On the list it goes. ( i am probably over 500 flavor now shame on me :wink:)

2 Likes

I find that just plain amazing !!! Here I blend for a shop yet you probably have approximately 400 more flavors than I do. What I would like to know is how the heck you can decide what flavor to use (unless called for in a recipe)?

3 Likes

Did you try Flavour Artā€™s Irish Cream? Itā€™s the real deal ;D

5 Likes

Too funny. Love it!
My son is a musician. Gotta try this on him.

1 Like

Oh no I wonā€™t! :grinning:

3 Likes

@daath, itā€™s the FA Irish cream I canā€™t abide. Tastes is subjective, I know. Iā€™ve made recipes with little %'s and big %'s using it, but it still tastes dank, flat and dreary to me. Iā€™ve had store purchase Irish cream before and it was wonderfulā€¦I want that!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a nice pineapple. So far the best Iā€™ve found is Capellaā€™s Golden Pineapple. Got any recommendations?

Have you thought about using the ingredients in Irish Cream to make your own Irish cream flavor? I mean, you can make real Irish Cream. It has heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, whiskey, coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and almond extract in it. That alone sounds like a killer vape.

4 Likes

Just off the top of my head:

2% Cream Fresh (FA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Whisky (FA)
0.2% Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA)
0.5% Chocolate (FA)
0.2% Cocoa (FA)
0.3% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.3% Almond (FA)

Hmmmm! :smiley:

9 Likes

Capella, Lorann, and The Flavor Apprentice have Irish Cream flavors also. Have you tried those yet?

@daath - lol, that was fast!

2 Likes