Don't know how all you do it?

wait, wait! Even Tom Jones???

3 Likes

HEY i live in Wales its a great place :sunglasses:

1 Like

Everything I googled on Wales picture wise is absolutely stunning!

Not to mention a ton of great BBC shows are filmed there. Er, I guess I just mentioned it.

1 Like

The Celts were the original occupants of Europe and have been driven into Wales by the Anglo-Saxons who now still hate them.

[quote=ā€œLostmarbles, post:81, topic:33192ā€]
Even Tom Jones?
[/quote]Yes, the underpants thrower too. :grinning:

[quote=ā€œlennon38, post:82, topic:33192, full:trueā€]
HEY i live in Wales its a great place
[/quote]Iā€™m sorry about that, not that you live in Wales but that the Welsh are hated. Donā€™t shoot the messenger, itā€™s just something Iā€™ve observed about the Englishā€™s attitude towards the Welsh.

[quote=ā€œAmy2, post:83, topic:33192ā€]
is absolutely stunning
[/quote]True

As you can see this is not a vape video, the guy is smoking! That is so weird to watch :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hmm interesting I learn something new each day ! And yes that dude smoking looks nasty and his gross throat clearing/ cough is also nasty. Glad I donā€™t smoke anymore ! I bet heā€™s smelly / ashtray :hotsprings:ļø

2 Likes

Then one day you do this and come up with a juice that just rocks! Itā€™s so good you know you could retire from selling it. And you have absolutely no idea what all is in it. That has to be the suckiest thing in the world.

3 Likes

My very first DIY project was trying to clone Slam berry. I think I tried it 30 different ways and they were good but not right, so I just kept dumping them together in a 250ml bottle.
Long story short and about 6 months later, I thought I would vape the 250ml just for kicks and I swear to god it tasted exactly like Slam Berryā€¦
But I had no idea what all it was :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™d call that a unicorn. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe you hit the nail on the head 30 times. You just had to let it steep 6 months.

If (probably when) I start a suicide bottle I think I will try to keep track of what is in it.

1 Like

I am so glad that someone I work with brought me a box of 120ml bottles today. Donā€™t think I can do a suicide juice.

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy to have found this because over the last few weeks, Iā€™ve been trying to recreate the recipe for Irish cream in an e-liquid. The recipe for the real Irish cream seemed to be one that could, fairly easily be converted into an e-liquid recipe. I found this recipe for Irish cream: 1 Cup heavy cream, 14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk, 1ā…” Cup Irish whiskey, 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon almond extract. Next, I needed to evaluate what Iā€™d need to recreate this taste in an e-liquid. I thought I had all of the flavorings I would need for this, my first attempt was this recipe, which, if anyone else who likes Irish cream and thinks of a better way of making it taste closer to the real thing, please donā€™t hesitate to contribute your ideas, especially about which cream flavors to try I this recipe: Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 1.50%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 4.00%
Sweetener (TPA) 2.00%
Coffee Creme (NN) 1.25%
Double Chocolate (TPA) 0.75%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3.00%
Almond (FA) 0.75%
I mixed these flavors and added VG for a Max VG e-liquid recipe. I think itā€™s very good, but itā€™s missing something, I think the Double Chocolate could be reduced to 0.50%, as far as the flavor used for the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk, I thought the combination of the Sweet Cream and Vanilla Swirl worked, but their are so many possible variations, I thought of using Ethyl Vanillin and Capellaā€™s Vanilla Custard V1 at 1.5% and 2.0% respectively. Iā€™m very motivated to get this right. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

TELYgamerā€¦what are youā€™re favorite ideas that you need some help with, perhaps I can assist.

I have been pretty successful with some off the wall combinations.

1 Like

Probably the best recipe for Irish Cream Iā€™ve ever made. Pretty good for just off the top of your head! Thanks again for everything Mr. @daath

2 Likes

I assume you were talking to me. You talkinā€™ to ME? You must be talkinā€™ to meā€¦ (Taxi Driver reference, itā€™s an old one) anyway I am basically looking for the perfect Irish Cream recipe. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I found this recipe for Irish cream:
1 Cup heavy cream
14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
1ā…” Cup Irish whiskey
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract.
Thatā€™s it, and I think itā€™s perfect for conversion to an amazing e-liquid. daath posted this one off the top of his head:
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Whisky (FA)
0.2% Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA)
0.5% Chocolate (FA)
0.2% Cocoa (FA)
0.3% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.3% Almond (FA)
Itā€™s very good, no doubt about it, but I prefer more flavor concentrates in my recipes, I suppose I could just up the percentage of each flavor. I do have a condensed milk flavoring and wonder if it, combined with a sweetener would be good. The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

I just donā€™t.

I mix other peopleā€™s recipes and Iā€™m just fine with that. And by the time I tried them all Iā€™ll be flat broke and dead.

1 Like

Man, I completely forgot about this - Never even tried it! I just inputted it into the calculator and published it - Naturally it is on my todo list now :smiley: hhaha

Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

I wonder if Milk Condensed (FA) and/or Dulce de Leche (TPA) would go in this?

As for just upping the flavors, you could definitely try that - though I would start low, either experiment yourself by creating a one-shot so you can find your perfect level, or raising it to perhaps 7.5-8% total flavoring?

5 Likes

Thats the tasteā€¦instant coffee tastes like Dulce de lecheā€¦ Good call!!!

1 Like

I did this a while back (if I may interject), and it turned out quite nicely! Took a few days (a week?) For the whisky to settle in. But I like it.

3 Likes

Ruthless Mandingo clone. Itā€™s a banana nut bread. Iā€™m doing this for a friend who likes ā€œsavory flavorsā€. I was a bit confused by what he meant by that, he recently contacted me by email and requested that I try to clone this one. Any help with this endeavor will be much appreciated.