Don't you just love it when

Yea, best thing I’ve managed so far is 3% Choc. Fudge Brownie CAP with 2% Marshmallow CAP. Deeeeeelicious!!! I have several others brewing but I keep having to tweak them. Basically make a “best guess” blend, wait a week and tweak. Rinse and repeat. I’m finding patience is absolutely imperative, sadly a skill I’m woefully inadequate in. I’ve decided instead to rely on my defeatist skills. These skills have been honed to perfection over many years of rigorous use. Basically I just throw the bottle in a drawer and think…“F it, I’ll find it later…” lol

Same here, I tried some posted recipes that had great ratings but guess my taste buds are sensitive or something. One recipe I tried, called for 12% in different strawberry flavors plus other add-ins and I thought I was gonna die. I might as well vape battery acid out of my car lol.

I think it’s fruit flavors that really get to me. Gotta be something to do with the acidity in them cause I can barely handle them at ~1%.

1 Like

So, @mat2… what was it?.. what was that magical mix?

This was mine…

Glory pie

Ingredient %
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2
Pie Crust (TPA) 3
Ripe Banana (TPA) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

GLORIOUS!!

3 Likes

Yup… it’s that moment of ‘Bliss’

9 Likes

@Alisa - Lol. That’s funny.

Yeah, I have 3 or 4 recipes I absolutely love at first vape. They were mixed in the last couple weeks though so steeping will tell the tale. I have a blueberry yogurt with almond that blew my mind at first vape. I plan to test a few mixes this weekend and I hope to look as blissful as our cutie pie Alisa here. But I’m not taking a pic of my ugly ass :wink:

6 Likes

You just got to love this picture

2 Likes

Well, sweetie… we definitely don’t need shots of your lovely ass. But, a pic of your ‘Bliss Face’ would be awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, I love that. It’s the rainbow of DIY. Rare and exquisite. Recently had that experience with this one. Give it a shot if you have the goods.

Christmas Cheer (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Bergamot (FA)0.4
Candy Cane (FW)1.5
Cookie (FA)2.5
Graham Cracker (CAP)0.5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah)2
Orange Cream (TPA)2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)0.15
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)2

Flavor total: 11.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Me’thinks Alisa is having a vapegasm. hehehe

3 Likes

the only difference between a shop bought liquid and one you will find on here is a fancy label and a hefty price tag! the key is really to find a recipe you like or a mixer you like and be accurate when mixing yourself (mix by weight) also high quality base liquids really play a key role source yourself good nic pg and vg and it will be all sunshine and rainbows :wink:

2 Likes

It made all the difference for me.

1 Like

yeah when i first started i went down the road of whats cheapest such a bad move sometimes my mixes were like vaping sandpaper! now i go for the pharmaceutical grade and its really not so much more expensive and the nic plays a big part too it can really affect flavor imo

btw if any of you are from UK i can point you in the direction of some good vendors for your bases

To the OP I just had that happen two days ago. I was trying to clone a amazing juice I got at the Phoenix vape expo (ADV GOLD). It is a chalky minty Mojito flavor. I mixed up my best guess and was not even close, I ended up making Lemon head candy, and it is great. Been vaping it for two days and I love it. All the guys at work are begging for me to make them some.

As for the DIY stuff not tasting good. I have only been mixing for a few months, so my knowledge is limited. I get all my stuff from heartland vapes. I don’t know if they are better or worse then anybody else as it is the only place I have ever purchased from. When my friends and I went to the vape expo we all agreed the stuff I am making (not my recipes at the time) was better then 95% of the stuff people were selling there.

1 Like

I was referring to better more concentrated flavors. It turned things around for me. I do know what you mean about good nic too. Bad nic costed me plenty also.

1 Like

what concentrates are you using or are your favorites at the moment if you don’t mind me asking?

Mostly Flavorah, FA and some INW.

Only a few TPA and Cap and very few FW. I just couldn’t nail these down… too many variations.

I recently acquired some Medicine Flower flavors. What’s on the bottle is what’s in the bottle.

Some of us recently put this list together and most of what I use is in this list.

3 Likes

thanks i appreciate the link the hardest part of mixing for me has always been the decision of what flavorings to buy

1 Like

I’m sure we didn’t get all the good flavors, but there are a lot of good ones in there. The good part is when you see something you like you can just add it to your shopping list for now or for later.

1 Like

Damn it that’s helpful .great resource./!!!

1 Like

Can’t rate it… “This recipe is marked as private!”