Doomsday Preppers - FDA Deeming Regulations Fallout

for sure and why we need to untie with 1 major organization in the end to represent us. Does anyone here truly believe we would not have federal gun control if it were not for the NRA’s efforts in the past?

I am all onboard for preparing for the worst but I am also praying every day that this industry will live thru the governmental BS ahead for the sake of the FUTURE EX SMOKERS of the world.

2 Likes

Just sitting here thinking of follow the money

How many of you here spend more than a dollar a day buying a coffee or soda?

How many of you are willing to send 1 dollar a day to CASAA?

30 million vapors 1 dollar a day now how much bankroll would there be to fight the money battle

Again 90% are reactive not proactive

1 Like

I would be interested as well, Nicotine River sells the NicSelect for $60 per litre. I’ve been purchasing from Vapor Tek, but if NicSelect is all that, I might switch it up next time. :wink:

1 Like

Just looked through a couple of threads and was reminded that Heartland’s Nic is NicSelect and their price pretty much beats everybody else hands down. So, Nicotine River’s pricing is not as good.

Still, I’d love to know what you find with the NicSelect testing. :thinking:

1 Like

Pretty big price difference, ill have to mention this to Ash at LB.

1 Like

Here’s the thread:

1 Like

Thanks Jim.

1 Like

Jim, careful, Alisa, Amy, and others have gotten bad batches of nic from Heartland on their last orders. We have pretty much decided to go elsewhere now for nic. Just a heads up…

2 Likes

Oh definitely! This is one of the reasons I’ve stuck with VT nicotine; started buying that a long time ago and have used no other. Yes, it’s expensive, but there’s a reason for that. :wink:

Thank you for your concern though! I just wish I could find another source of kick ass nicotine. :thinking:

1 Like

My last 2 liters were CarolinaXtract, excellent product but expensive. I think after i test the LB NcSelect ill give Vape Clarity a try. Botboy gave them some pretty high marks at 9.5/10, Blake knows his stuff.

1 Like

Never heard of it…time for some innerwebs sleuthing; unless you have some good reading links.

1 Like
2 Likes

Here’s where we will be buying for now on…

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/nicotine-mixing-supplies/unflavored-nicotine.html

2 Likes

MFS is what I have used and I am happy with the quality as well as the price. One liter of 100mg for $50.00 mixed in the pg/vg ratio of your choice.

2 Likes

I use Carolina extracts. I find it to be so smooth as to be unnoticeable. I got the 120 ml to try . I’m going to order a gal . I have yet to refrig my first bottle and it is still clear as glass. This was purchased in Aug. So four months. I am only vaping at at 3.so that’s a hell of alot of nic for me.

1 Like

I do transfer it to a small 15 mill bottle and put the rest away in the back of a sock drawer.I.e. no light.

MFS was the first Nic I ever purchased and then I went to VT Nic. I asked MFS one time (actually 3 times) who their Nic supplier was…never got a return email; tight lipped they were!

Guess I didn’t have an issue with their Nic, I was just influenced by reading reviews to go with VT. :smirk:

1 Like

Thx @Ken_O_Where.

1 Like

Ideally nic storage should be in the fridge or freezer. I have nic in the freezer thats been there for 2 years and still tests right with no color or taste change.

3 Likes

I have a very curious 5 yr old so mines got to be locked up in a box and hidden.

3 Likes