Doomsday Preppers - FDA Deeming Regulations Fallout

Ive put in an order for 1 liter of Liquid Barn NicSelect to test the quality. The price is under $77 delivered after the ELR discount for 100mg in PG. Supposed to ship tomorrow so perhaps Monday for arrival but im out of the chemicals i need to test the potency atm, ill see if a pool supply store is open around here to grab what i need.

3 Likes

Cool, let us know your findings. Another source is always great. OPTIONS!

1 Like

Ive been told NicSelect makes a pretty decent product, my concern it oxygen during transfer of bulk product to new containers. The price is pretty good tho.

It is my belief that if it was not an election year we might well have something to worry about.

90% of the human race is naturally reactive not pro active and I believe that is the case in the vaping community as well

If the FDA regs take effect prior to the elections and we have the numbers we believe we do (30million supposedly) then the reaction is going to be loud enough to be heard

Do I think vaping as we know it today will change YES I do, my head is not buried in the sand by any means. I also firmly believe if our best guess on the numbers of vapors in the US alone is even close the .gov folks are not going to take a pass on the tax revenue they are missing out on. Will that be cig-a-likes by big tobacco? Could be and probably already in the works.

It is all speculation at this point and my thoughts on this have been changing somewhat. I still say the tax revenue possibilities with very scaled back regulation of equipment we currently use is more than likely what will in the end be the final outcome.

Bottom line is Tobacco is still going to be used by many just as it is now. What worked for all of us to get off the stinkies is just not going to do it for everyone and as long as the feds see a new and viable revenue source they are not stupid they are going to do what nets them the biggest budget.

I could be very wrong but history is the best forecaster of the future and if you look back it always boils down to the TAX revenue in the end

2 Likes

Or bribes (i.e. lobby money)

3 Likes

for sure and why we need to untie with 1 major organization in the end to represent us. Does anyone here truly believe we would not have federal gun control if it were not for the NRAā€™s efforts in the past?

I am all onboard for preparing for the worst but I am also praying every day that this industry will live thru the governmental BS ahead for the sake of the FUTURE EX SMOKERS of the world.

2 Likes

Just sitting here thinking of follow the money

How many of you here spend more than a dollar a day buying a coffee or soda?

How many of you are willing to send 1 dollar a day to CASAA?

30 million vapors 1 dollar a day now how much bankroll would there be to fight the money battle

Again 90% are reactive not proactive

1 Like

I would be interested as well, Nicotine River sells the NicSelect for $60 per litre. Iā€™ve been purchasing from Vapor Tek, but if NicSelect is all that, I might switch it up next time. :wink:

1 Like

Just looked through a couple of threads and was reminded that Heartlandā€™s Nic is NicSelect and their price pretty much beats everybody else hands down. So, Nicotine Riverā€™s pricing is not as good.

Still, Iā€™d love to know what you find with the NicSelect testing. :thinking:

1 Like

Pretty big price difference, ill have to mention this to Ash at LB.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thread:

1 Like

Thanks Jim.

1 Like

Jim, careful, Alisa, Amy, and others have gotten bad batches of nic from Heartland on their last orders. We have pretty much decided to go elsewhere now for nic. Just a heads upā€¦

2 Likes

Oh definitely! This is one of the reasons Iā€™ve stuck with VT nicotine; started buying that a long time ago and have used no other. Yes, itā€™s expensive, but thereā€™s a reason for that. :wink:

Thank you for your concern though! I just wish I could find another source of kick ass nicotine. :thinking:

1 Like

My last 2 liters were CarolinaXtract, excellent product but expensive. I think after i test the LB NcSelect ill give Vape Clarity a try. Botboy gave them some pretty high marks at 9.5/10, Blake knows his stuff.

1 Like

Never heard of itā€¦time for some innerwebs sleuthing; unless you have some good reading links.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hereā€™s where we will be buying for now onā€¦

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/nicotine-mixing-supplies/unflavored-nicotine.html

2 Likes

MFS is what I have used and I am happy with the quality as well as the price. One liter of 100mg for $50.00 mixed in the pg/vg ratio of your choice.

2 Likes

I use Carolina extracts. I find it to be so smooth as to be unnoticeable. I got the 120 ml to try . Iā€™m going to order a gal . I have yet to refrig my first bottle and it is still clear as glass. This was purchased in Aug. So four months. I am only vaping at at 3.so thatā€™s a hell of alot of nic for me.

1 Like