Doomsday Preppers - FDA Deeming Regulations Fallout

I do transfer it to a small 15 mill bottle and put the rest away in the back of a sock drawer.I.e. no light.

MFS was the first Nic I ever purchased and then I went to VT Nic. I asked MFS one time (actually 3 times) who their Nic supplier wasā€¦never got a return email; tight lipped they were!

Guess I didnā€™t have an issue with their Nic, I was just influenced by reading reviews to go with VT. :smirk:

1 Like

Thx @Ken_O_Where.

1 Like

Ideally nic storage should be in the fridge or freezer. I have nic in the freezer thats been there for 2 years and still tests right with no color or taste change.

3 Likes

I have a very curious 5 yr old so mines got to be locked up in a box and hidden.

3 Likes

OK, good idea. Iā€™ve been looking, found a couple of spots here. http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

3 Likes

I want this one :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Oh yeah! Maybe have to get my wife to let me tap into her Christmas Club account.

Hells yeah! Did you see the description of whatā€™s on that island?

ā€œAn imposing 7,000-square-foot castle built by an Englishman, Sir Baxter, in 1938 is located on the island. The castle could be rebuilt into a spectacular home or clubhouse.ā€

Maybe it has a dungeon we could convert into a massive mixing lab?

I know just the woman to be the castle keeper when weā€™re away!

BlĆ¼cher!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

ooohh zombie apocalypse! BTW I expect everyone to travel to Bama and live on my mountain ā€¦ think of the fun we could all have!

1 Like

Mouintain in Bama. Ok, you must be in Northern Alabama. I lived in the hills there as a childā€¦on a farm in Lacyā€™s Spring just outside of Huntsville. We had 80 acres there. I remember when we moved away I was only 10. It damn near killed me. Oh and zombies wouldnā€™t survive in Alabama anyway. Too many reasons to mention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol Iā€™m Centralā€¦ I just live on a mountain hahahah itā€™s not a huge one half a mile up

I see what you did thereā€¦:smirk:

2 Likes

They laid the smack down , as we all thought they would , honestly who could compete with the multi billion dollar tobacco companies right !! heres my question should we start stock piling nicotine before it gets to expensive , and possibly flavors as well whats you opinion? what actions are you gonna take before the manufacturers start increasing their prices because now they can ā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™re probably OK for at least a couple of years from now, but being prepared is never a bad thing, is it?

Since the VAPOCALYPSE seems to be apon us, letā€™s see what everyone recommends or is planning on stocking up on.

I will be stocking up on several mods, batteries, RDAs and RTAs. Just need to decide which ones.

Mods, tanks, RBAs, RBTAs, coils, cotton bacon, Japanese OC, wire, batteries, syringes, blunt-tipped needles, nicotine solution, flavors, commercial pre-made juice. I already have a pretty good stash, but it will be increasing over the next few months.

Wire cutters, screwdrivers, and wire should still be available. Kanthal, Nichrome and Stainless Steel wires are used in some welding applications and well as in jewelry making so that should stay available. Cotton & rayon will stay available for itā€™s uses in cosmetics. I would think that batteries will stay available as well due to their many other uses.

Iā€™m going to go away from prebuilt coils and tanks that need them and continue to build my own.

1 Like