Doomsday Preppers - FDA Deeming Regulations Fallout

I tried that too. Ordered cheap magnets from fasttech. One short though and the polarities switch not good. I used mechs for a long time because i work outdoors(construction) and waa worried abour rain and dust ruining my regulated units. I have since given up and get about 6months out of an on the job regulated device. For the nemesis i used a cone shaped peice of plastic as a jig and wrapped the copper (spring) around that. This allowed spring to collapse in on itself when fired. Copper has good conductivity and nemy has silly coppee piece in trigger already

2 Likes

Great info, I really appreciate it.

You may live to be 100. In that case youā€™re not quite 2/3 there. And hell by that time modern medicine may extend our expectancy to 150 years, in which case youā€™re not halfway there. Woot woot.

2 Likes

LOL maybe I will last until 100, just to get even with the kids! Paybacks are a bitch, kids!

Every time my youngest daughter says, ā€˜Iā€™ll pay you back, Dadā€™, I tell her ā€˜Donā€™t worry about it. Thatā€™s one more Depends you get to change, when Iā€™m oldā€™. Which always gets a ā€˜ewwwwwwwwwā€™ reply.

When I planned my stock up stash, I used 20 years as a rough goal. Who really knows if Iā€™ll even want to vape at that age. I have enough nic in the freezer, at my present percentage. Iā€™m a low power MTLā€™er, so I have 12 single 18650 mods, and 4 mechs, 2 dozen tanks (all rebuildable). I should be able to make a pretty good dent in that 20 yr plan, if I last that long.

Hell, if I live longer, and run out, Iā€™ll switch to cigars. Iā€™ll have earned it, at that point!

6 Likes

Nude Nicotine is awesome. They have many types of nicotine and nicotine salts. They are a FDA certified lab and send the testing information with each bottle you buy. It does take a couple extra days from them as their site says they mix the nicotine when ordered.
I have ordered nicotine from Wizard Labs, Nicotine River, Carolina Extracts, Perfect Vape and Nude Nicotine. Nude Nicotineā€™s is consistently smooth and clear.

1 Like

Nice that youā€™ve found something you like! :grinning: Many people have a tough time with this issue. Meā€¦ Iā€™ve sampled quite a few nics from a whole lot of placesā€¦ Iā€™m split between RTS and VT; whoever has the best deal at the time I need nic. Though Iā€™m a fan of the Throat Hit nic from VT; inexpensive and it gives me what I crave. :wink:

1 Like

Whoever has NicSelect is the best in my opinion. But Iā€™m down to 1mg and plan to go to 0.5 this summer. So next year about this time will be a zero nic and Iā€™ll be giving up vaping entirely. Gonna have to have a yard sale :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You really think youā€™ll stop vaping once at zero nic?

1 Like

Put me down for one dna mod. Iā€™ll figure out the shipping lol

1 Like

No, I think Iā€™ll be at zero for a while before I quit. Hey, itā€™s the plan now. I may come on that day and decide to vape on. But really vaping for me began as a way to stop smoking. So I figure if Iā€™m at zero nic and not smoking, whatā€™s the point, right?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your plan to stop the oral fixation thing? Let me know when you get to that point andā€¦

3 Likes
6 Likes

I have been doing 0 nic for about a year
But quit vaping are u nuts
Just kidding
I do so enjoy it but I guess I should at some point I too did this to get off cigs and it has worked for 4 years 1 set back was off hunting with early aggravating ecigs no batteries bought a pack spent 3 months smoking hard to get back off once you start back I enjoy the flavor of my ecigs no nic

3 Likes

For meā€¦ my love affair with the taste of tobacco will keep me vaping for the foreseeable futureā€¦ even if I were to go nic free. At the ripe young age of 12 yo, my brother allowed me to have a wad of his Red Fox chewing tobaccoā€¦ that wonderful taste sensation I have never forgotten! Vaping NET gives me those same wonderful warm fuzzy tobacco loving sensations. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i donā€™t understand why mods made for zero nic would apply??? and ive seen grinders, bowls and crackpipes in every Chicago gas station from 35th st to 130th for as long as i can remember. do these companies have paperwork filed as ā€œtobaccoā€ manufacturers?

2 Likes

Schedule 3 is banned flavor profiles if Bill S 5 is passed through the house of commons (Canada)
No Desserts allowed
No Sodas allowed
No Confectionary(Candy allowed)
No Energy drinks

Yes and no
The ā€œflavorsā€ are not allowed to be marketed
So we cant say we have a green hard candy or a strawberry milkshake flavor on the bottle.
You could call it anything else that doesnt imply any of the restricted terms.
Eg) honey dewwey boba tea =bad
-green dogshit= good
Lol im horrible i know but its how we will have to do things to not market to non vapers and kids.

They dont want it to be appealing to people that dont already do it.
Also cant say its healthier than smoking ect

Omg
That is real brains
Oh well that is so sad to live in total controlled BS
Same here in US control and power

trumps pick for fda commissioner:

ā€œDr. Gottlieb works for the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a conservative think tank that has been generally pro-vaping (and other tobacco harm reduction products). AEI is also the home of Dr. Sally Satel, the Yale psychiatrist who has been one of vapingā€™s most visible defenders recently.ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been at zero nic for 3+ years. I also did it to stop smoking, but I always enjoyed smoking. Just not the odor and health issues. So I continue to vape as it satisfies that desire. I like the feeling of inhaling and exhaling, and having something in my hands as well. I quit for a week or 2, and found I missed it and why stop if I enjoy it. But others do it to quit and never look back. We all have different things that work for us :slight_smile:

7 Likes