Doubled my flavor concentrates

im sending a few things off tmrw ill grab that as well sorry for the delay i put it in my trunk got busy and forgot about it

1 Like

Do u mean r u crazy for wanting to smoke different flavors in a day? If so definitely not. So many delicious flavors out there so u just want some of all. I get to the point where I constantly vape quickly when it is getting close to bedtime because I want to get the next flavor in my tank so I can get some new one in. Lol,maybe we r crazy! THEYRE JUST SO DELICIOUS!! LOL!

4 Likes

@shelly2 I agree! I made funfetti cake recently and I cant stop vaping it! Its so deliciousā€‹:grin: I was initially afraid to start mixing a few months ago but, ever since I started, Im crazy about it! I love all the tasty vapes :wink: I finally made two of my own recipes now.

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl I am new here and to the Vaping community I bought my first mod (istick pico /milo 3 mini ) 34 days ago and have been smoke free ever sense but I now have Reuleaux Rx 2/3, a Sigelei Kaos on the wayā€¦ as for my tanks I have already started building my own coils with a rba on my baby beast, an OBS Engine, and a second hand vicious ant Goliathā€¦ what Iā€™m trying to say is I non stop switch mods, tanks, and oh the FLAVORS letā€™s not get into my mixingā€¦(41 aromas) hahaā€¦ if you think you may be a bit crazy I must be a total LOONšŸ˜€ Good Luck on your Vaping adventure and NEVER doubt you sanity.

2 Likes

@Ninatoad welcome to the wonderful world of vapingšŸ˜ It seems like every time I look theres a new flavor to try. Iā€™m trying to do my research on the flavors before I buy them now because I have a few that I shoulda never bought.
I have a baby beast whereā€™d you get yours? too. Iā€™ve been looking into the rba for that. I was wondering if its too small and tedious to make the coils for it?

i think (hope) itā€™s very normal. Much like if you ate the same thing for every meal, when vape the same juice/flavour over time you would lose the ability to really taste it. Plus thereā€™s also need for different consistencies and textures at different times,
Am working from home today, as I look around my desk (which is not where I keep my vape stuff) I have 5 mods on the go(two sub tanks (one on a cuboid, the other on a predator), one TFV8(on a reuleaux), an RDTAbox and a buddha on a sigeleiā€¦ but rarely ever have less than two with me at any given time.

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl for one I live in Germany so Iā€™m sure we wonā€™t be bumping into each other at the vape shop BUT as for the Baby RBA itā€™s not bad it was only my second coil build and I had no problems. Claptonā€™s fit great like your fused or twisted but the larger alien Claptons is a bit big for it. YouTube has helped a lot. I was having really bad problems with my purchased smoke coils I was burning through them water and at almost 4ā‚¬ a pop I settled for the 13ā‚¬ RBA and extremely pleased with it. I know I am new at this but if you have any questions Iā€™ll do my best.

@HarryVajina isnā€™t crazy how we crave the variety when it comes to Vaping yet when we smoked we would get a bit peeved when the shop was out of our normal cigarettes?? Even if it was for only one pack.

3 Likes

@Ninatoad thank you for the info. I believe theres always something to learn from other people, no matter what their skill level is. Iā€™ve been vaping for over a year and started making my own juice a few months ago. Iā€™m finding that I truly enjoy mixing and its been working out for me so far. Theres alot of nice people on this site and are willing to help out.
I do have a quick question. How long do the those coils last for you? Are they fairly easy to wick?

@Ninatoad good point! I never thought of that. The cigarettes had to be the specific kind I wanted and now Iā€™m always looking for new ADVs to rotate!

So at means i need at least 5 more mods, 4 or 5 more tanks just to be normal crazy instead of batshit crazy.

If the Mrs asks, Iā€™ll tell her you guys said it was okay.

:+1:

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl being rather new 2 weeks into doing my own builds/coils. I have not NEEDED to change my coil but but I haveā€¦ hehe. I DO change my wick about ever 2 days or so as i Vape 70/30 mixes on the sweeter side that my wicks get gunked up. All I do is pull my old wicks out, clean my base off, dry burn my coils to get the yuck off ( pulse my coils like as if I just built them and get them glowing.) as I am dry burning them, check them out make sure they look and act as if I just built it, let them cool and re-wick them and Im off and running again. Takes me about 5 mins no biggie takes me less time than to put in a prebuilt coil as i do a quick clean on my tank when I change those and have to prime them and let them sit. With your own builds/coils you wet your wick put your ā€œtankā€ back together (as you have a baby beast as well) fill it up and your back in business.Your coils really last. I have heard some go months at a time but I need something to fiddle with, It is the wick that goes. Iā€™ve heard some that go a week and some that change it everyday. Hope this makes sense.

2 Likes

I really want to learn to do my own recipes. Unfortunately so many times u
end up buying flavors that r a disappointment and a waste of money.

1 Like

@shelly2 I ran across this forum post on here yesterday and has a lot of great info but start at the top hope it helps

4 Likes

thanks so much!!:smile::smile:

1 Like

So Iā€™m noticing u order online. My main problem is getting pg and nicotine. Everything else Iā€™ve located at store where itā€™s much less expensive. So my question is,is the a store I can get pg and nicotine?

1 Like

There a store I meant

@shelly2 I suggest reading the beginner area on here. Its seems a little overwhelming at first but once you get a recipe to turn out its so awesome! The flavor pairing video by DIY or die is really helpful too! Its on YouTube. I notice Iā€™ve been using the cap vanilla bean ice cream, and tfa Bavarian cream alot. Look for recipes that only have a few flavors at first. Have you found any recipes that worked yet?

1 Like

@shelly2 nicotine river seems to have the best nicotine. They also have vg and pg daily reasonable. And flavors.

Over here (Germany) most shops carry PG,VG, and nic separately but also in 50/50, 70/30 premix with different strengths of nicotine. Some shops have at few other ratios available too but those very. At the moment I am using a 70/30 3mg premix and really love how simple it is for now as I am still learning. My cost for a 1 litter bottle is about 22ā‚¬ ($25 approx). Most my shopping is rather combo of online and B&M. Kinda depends on the price, if I just have to have now or if my local shop even has it or not.