Downgrading Schmuck Alert!

Ok. I feel better now about your screen name. LOL. Sorry for my honesty, and exactly…I’m not too joyfull lately. Really I am serious and will try at least one of your recipes. I keep single-flavor steeps, and if I mix it up and let it sit overnight, I can try it. I really appreciate all the efforts of anyone who tries to make some good juice and then shares it. I will try/test and help you.

No worries like, I do forget about my username until someone asks me what it means :smiley:

At the moment I am still very much just getting to know the flavourings, but I have a couple I will definitely re-mix that are going down well. My partner is my main tester, she likes her fruity vapes, so I created ‘Long gone day’ for her

Long gone day

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 7
Peaches and Cream (CAP) 4
Tropical Mango (Molinberry) 4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 21%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It’s very simple, but very good. I think it surprises me as I never liked any peach juices really prior to this, bar one. that was called Annex. a premium[overpriced] juice by Versus vape. that was a Peach/Mango yogurt affair, and I guess I was going for something similar, without trying to directly clone it.

And my current fav, is my Trá Mór, a chocolate custard doughnut with ice cream, or at least that was the plan.

Trá Mór

Ingredient %
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 7
Double Chocolate (CAP) 1
Marshmallow (FW) 1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3
Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Definitely they look very good and I will try them and give them a rating. I just mixed up the first one in my dripper, and it is really good. I did not have the correct Mango and I used INW instead. I think its a winner. I am a peach lover. I just got the Greek Yogurt last week. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate you doing all the work and making such a nice mix. I really like it! Yummy! Simple is sometimes a really good thing. I’ve found if you’ve got the fruit, baked, and dairy in a mix, it seems to be rounded. I wouldn’t change a thing. I can’t compare using the German Mango, but it’s great with the INW Mango. This is my first taste of Greek Yogurt and it’s only steeped as a single flavor for 2 weeks. I wonder if I can comment more than once? Now and then later. I will try the Tra Mor also. Long Gone Day is excellent.

1 Like

How do you feel about people making substitutes? I love the look of this one, but I’m missing Choc Glazed Donut. I have TPA Glazed Donut. Perhaps a bit more chocolate to offset the change? If I do, can I still rate it and just make sure I note the change?

Yeah sure, I just put up what suits me, but of course you can change whatever you like :slight_smile: Just let me know how it goes, I might try it myself next time out. I think normal glazed doughnut would work, just add more Double choc like you say. The chocolate on Capella’s choc glazed isn’t very strong, and without backup creams it’s a pretty dry concentrate, but I love the doughnut texture and taste it brings. I added the double choc to try emulate a hot choc sauce, as it’s got that kind of feel to it, definitely more of a chocolate sauce flavour than a chocolate bar.

For Long gone day I have mixed it using TFA’s Mango too, when I ran out of Molinberry, and it worked just fine. Greek yogurt is lovely I think, a little sour, but easily sweetened up a bit. I made a blueberry greek yogurt that turned out pretty good too :slight_smile: End of the day, once it tastes good to you personally, you’re winning, it’s so much cheaper to mix your own. I made 150ml initially of that long gone day, and that would have cost me about €100 for that amount of Annex. Where it cost me more like €10 total for that 150ml.

Ya, I saw the Blueberry one with the Greek Yogurt. That’s another of yours that will try. I saved it to my ‘make next’ area where I save recipes. That was my first tasting of Greek Yogurt. Wow. Nice and really nice recipe with the Mango. You can’ taste the peach and it just makes the Mango wonderful with the Yogurt. Well, you’ve got a really good one there. I don’t like banana or koolada so there’s some I won’t try. Definitely the Chocolate Donut. That will be my next shot at finding a good chocolate vape. And that’s your ADV. Mmm. I’m looking forward to it. Well, hope you have a great day and thank you so much. I will follow up and try and comment. Thanks for the great Greek Yogurt recipes (in my case, but there’s more).

Cool, glad you liked the long gone day :slight_smile: I too loved it right away, it mellows out a little, the peach seems to fade after a good steep and it becomes more balanced. But it was pretty nice from the off. On the blueberry one, I would go easier on the blueberry next time. Maybe 6%, as it’s quite strong. I will have a look at some of yours later, see if there’s any I have ingredients for :slight_smile:

If you can… Please move these recipes to the “What you vaping” thread or somewhere more appropriate. There’s no scmucks in this conversation. And these are good recipes that need some rating. Tried “Long Gone Day” and mannnnn it’s good! Today one of my ADVs for sure!

1 Like

It’s in there already i think, posted it last week some time :slight_smile:

You don’t have any recipes? Went to look see what you had :smiley: I’ll keep an eye out in case you decide to do some up :slight_smile:

That’s just funny Pro_Vapes, He made it, vaped it and rated it in 30 minutes after I posted it. I can hardly type this I’m laughing so hard. BAwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh my eye’s are watering, OMG…

1 Like

Some people want instant gratification. Any good mixer know that mixes take time to develop… unless it’s posted as a shake n vape. Even then it might change considerably over time.

3 Likes

a Bulldog166 schmuck got to my Moon Butter recipe I see. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Would have been nice if he had dropped a note to explain why he didn’t like it. It looks pretty good to me. It doesn’t contain any tobacco unfortunately, but I think I’m still gonna give this one a try. I’m thinking about giving it just the one star for the lack of tobacco :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

…cruel mistress! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

This pic can tell you a lot about the situation. :smirk: Not a single recipe to his name.

This dude is definitely not bonafide to rate anyone’s recipes! :rage: Fa-gedda 'bout it!

5 Likes

It’s too bad the recipe site doesn’t have a trust system like the forum, making it so only ‘member’ trust level and higher can rate, so that this doesn’t happen as often…

6 Likes

I just mixed up some Moon Butter for the first time…I will rate it once it is done steeping…Do you have a recommended steep time on this one…I guess I could go look at the recipe but I am lazy. If not I will just let it steep for 3 weeks, this is what I usually do with all of my mixes unless there is a recommended steep time on them.

1 Like

You’re in luck cause I’m bored so I looked at the recipe for you, three weeks it is. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! I am just really swamped with my final exam in my Statistics for the Behavioral & Social Sciences class today so I really shouldn’t even be on here right now but I am taking a break!!!

1 Like

So you’re not lazy after all, just busy!