Drip and Drive

This might be a corny thread to post but who else drips and drives lol! While I’m at work I do all the time! Usually while at a stop light I quickly drip but sometimes also while I’m on a side street going slow. I generally make sure it’s safe first of course, but just wanted to make sure I’m not alone here lol. I’m sure I’m not so anyway bye for now.

1 Like

I dont drip at all. I mostly use tanks but sometimes squonk rda’s.

1 Like

Lol thx for the reply @louiesquared I’ve retired my tfv8 and blazer 200 mainly due to the flavor enhancing of rdas but also to save quite abit of loot, but I totally understand using tanks also used them for years! Also very difficult to test multiple flavors in tanks properly due to blending. Much easier on rdas! I definitely recommend it. you’d be surprised how much money you’ll save also! I used to buy a three pack of tfv8 coils about every three weeks at about 20$. On the flip side I got 100ft of stainless wire for 7$ and that should last an eternity lol! Anyway thx for replying! Hope you try out an rda😉

2 Likes

I typically use a tank when driving or a squonk mod but for you die hard drippers they actually make a device to help those who can’t wait lol

4 Likes

If you spent 17 dollars on 100ft of wire buddy you are getting ripped off… check these guys out… only place I ever buy wire from anymore hope this helps… they have super clean excellent quality wire of all kinds

1 Like

lol that’s funny and awesome at the same time! Thx @Jayrell

1 Like

I Just SQUONK :smiley:

2 Likes

oh crap my bad thx for that meant 7$ lol but this is cheaper yet thx @Jayrell

1 Like

No problem my friend we are here to help!! Just to let you know they recently had a fire at there facility so some gauges are still out and they will be back to full capacity by end of august but they have every guage wire imaginable even and odd gauges

2 Likes

Nope, can’t say I ever have. Fill my tank often enough while driving. Really doubt that it is any safer. Yet to change a coil while driving though…lol

2 Likes

OR check out
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com

4 Likes

I appreciate the info! Also how long would you guess 100ft should typically last? I usually pull the cotton and fire and rinse coils then rewick about a half dozen time before I actually build new ones! Have 4 rdas and use them all and still guessing about a year! Just to give people some kind of base on money savings.

Edit I looked at the e dripper on your link seems pretty cool actually!

1 Like

I typically build single core claptons… 26 core 32 on the outside… I have 250ft of 26g and 500 ft of 32 and it has lasted me more than a year… I have several tanks and RDAs and I rarely have to change my coils lol I just get bored and do it anyway usually once every couple weeks or so unless I’m trying new coil builds… I like the idea of better safe than sorry lol so here is just a little glimps of my wire drawer and I just ordered some more this week lol

2 Likes

I prefer using an RTA over an RDA, be it if I’m behind the wheel of my mobe or just sitting on my ever-widening tuchus. All the flavor of a custom build with the laze of a tank? Count my ass as firmly IN!

5 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of wire lol! That’s awesome man glad to hear that. I have to get better at making advanced coils so far only twisted for me! Generally just make quick single wire ones tho!

2 Likes

I dont use any stock coil tanks. Only RTA’s and RDTA’s. And all of my daily use tanks have flavor every bit as good as my RDA’s. I do use RDA’s but like I said I have a couple squonk mods that eliminate the need for dripping.

4 Likes

What ever gets the job done and keeps you away from the cigs… nothing wrong with a simple spaced coil I tend to go back to those from time to time when I’m lazy and using my mouth to lung devices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol funny stuff! Ya rtas are awesome as well! I do use my auto drip Pba called smkon v engine and runs triple coil builds but needs to be at higher wattage! Thx @paingawd

1 Like

I’m with you there brother!! I haven’t purchased anything that wasn’t rebuildable in over 2 years

4 Likes

Nice Louie this makes better sense to me now over your other reply lol! :call_me_hand: Thx for the update!

2 Likes