Drip and Drive

I’m guilty, but only at a last resort. I usually bring several deep well RDA’s with me on a long drive, so there is no need to drip between traffic/pit breaks. If I’m going to be out for a short time and it turns out longer, most of my drippers are really modified limited pour/squirt spouts, I enlarged the drip tips.

3 Likes

Nice :+1: I’ve been doing it for awhile now getting pretty accustomed to finding the right times to re drip also lol ! Deep wells are nice for for this reason! My vaporesso nalu has a very nice well can last almost 20 mins before I need to drip again!

2 Likes

For me, RDA “dripping” is a misnomer, I think it should be called “repouring”, RDA’s have become synonymous/identified with tedious redundancy which can detract from the best vaping vaporizers (gold std’s) out there.
Deep well are the way to go. I vape at the high ohm end of the spectrum and get great taste at 6.6 -.8 watts, so, I can get 45 min. without “repouring (2 second squirt)”.
Some folks have to vape with a tank. RDA’s are for those that like to relax and try different mixes endlessly.

2 Likes

Totally agree the flavor is barnone the best from a good rda I hear there are a couple tanks that get great flav, but I still don’t think it’ll compare to a well built rda. I’ve tried several tanks and they just mute the flavor to much! You’ll lose some part of a layer in a tank for sure. Not saying all tanks will do this but I haven’t found one yet that doesn’t! There are so many how will you know unless you try them all lol

3 Likes

I usually bring a RTA for work. But if I do take an RDA, god no I don’t drip and drive, or drink drive, or text and drive, or any of that! I wanna LIIIVE!

coughs I’m terrified of cars. . …

4 Likes

I drip and drive 2.5 hours a day, just gotta have a big boy rda. My tanks are all retired cuz I need to look like a train chugging through traffic.

Fogwind Ally 30mm
Cigreen Gear
Lost Vape Delirium v2

All on LiPo pwm Whiterose customs

4 Likes

I’ve gotta trust and or pray you that do drip and drive have it down, lol. Me, no. I drive a stick for one. For two, everybody around me is driving and texting, talking on the phone, making themselves beautiful, window shopping or just plain psycho. It’s a full job keeping way from the morons trying to reach out and touch me.

3 Likes

Lol these are all great replies! Thx everyone lol :yum:

I have a new appreciation for red lights since I started dripping.
I usually bring two mods with me, one tanked and the other has a RDA.
Red lights = drip time, when that goes dry I switch to the tank mod.

5 Likes

Lol yes! Same here used to hate red lights, now they’re badass lol! Thx for the reply!

4 Likes

Yep! That’s how I roll, too.

5 Likes