Dryness In the vape

Im making my own juice, and the flavor is not too bad but it gives like a dry aftertaste. Almost like a mild cotton mouth. Any suggestions why this is and how to fix it?
Cheers

2 Likes

Try reading solutions in this thread

2 Likes

Haha looking at you profile pic I’d guess stop mixing oil in it lol

2 Likes

Do you crave Cheetos after too? :wink: (promise last joke from me re: avatar)

So saline and distilled water are added to many commercial ejuices for similar reasons, and steep time is important as undeveloped flavors taste ‘off’. @Udan What ratio of PG/VG are you mixing? …and what’s your hardware/setup subohm tank? dripper? how many batteries in your mod? It would make a difference in this discussion if you’re using an AIO stick or a Releaux RX200S at 500 degrees. If that was the case I’d recommend dropping it down to 420 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (ok promise last one)

3 Likes

Get some…sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man. Some beef jerkey, some peanut butter. Get some Hagen-Dagz ice-cream bars. A whole lotta of chocolate. Gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, pink popcorn. GRAHAM CRACKERS!!! Graham crackers with the marshmallows. Little marshmallows with little chocolate bars and we’ll make some s’mores man. Celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas, we need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, water, a whole lotta water and…Funyuns. lmfao!

6 Likes

I’m cryin’~! :joy:

4 Likes

Wow man, that some serious stream of consciousness stuff you got going on there. It’s like Drinking Out of Cups

3 Likes

It’s from a great stoner comedy half balked. If ya never seen it you def should. Ya dont even have to be baked to find it funny.

3 Likes