E liquid coagulating/gone waxy

Has anyone had this happen, or am I the only lucky one?

This was my epic-fail repository for batches I couldn’t salvage, so I’m guessing I just nailed the ‘right’ combination of flavours for them to react

1 Like

Has the bottle melted??

1 Like

It sort of looks like it has started to crystallize… Gentle heat (put the bottle it warm water) and a lot of shaking and it’s probably fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like it doesn’t it, but no…

1 Like

Thanks for your replies :slight_smile:

This is after warm and shake, then in desperation 2% DW (warm and shake), then 5% PGA (warm and shake). Ended up blocking my 30ml bottle tips so it’s gone to vape-hell (down the sink)

Cleaning the bottles I discovered the residue is very much like candle-wax shavings, is not water-soluble and could only be removed with soap and HOT water…

Mental note - don’t mix TPA double choc clear, banana, menthol, yellow cake, cubano, turkish, coconut candy, and strawberry…

1 Like

Man, that’s a heck of a mix lol

:smiley:
My last epic-fail repository turned out delicious (all vaped alas…) I was hoping Epic-Fail V2 would be too, but it wasn’t meant to be :frowning:

1 Like

Was it ripe banana tpa? If so it melts plastic

1 Like

Acetyl Pyrazine does this if it gets too cold, warm and shake warm and shake 🖒

I discovered that the hard way. As well as several syringes, I had a plastic mixing flask that died before I made the connection with ripe banana. Eventually used it to bake cookies with, and then my hands smelled of cloves the whole day, so I threw the rest of the bottle away :smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t vape that either. (lol)

What flavorings and %'s were they used at, please.

Yeah, no shit. Ditto.

Carnuba 10%? :wink: Hah this is why Prometheus gave Man fire :laughing:
…ok ok wait don’t put this in a fire …any relatives that always pester you for free ejuice?
“Dude you can have this StrawNutBerryDonutCookieCreamMilkshakeChutney… Try IT!”

6 Likes

Are you sure you’re mixing e-liquid? I’m looking to see if there are some Lithium pieces floating in there…

2 Likes

Heh… name? how about "Fukushima Express"
BTW @RIPstinkies thanks for the share …and warming it slightly might get it liquid and testable …please share that also. The worst thing that could happen is that its awesome!

2 Likes

He’s making Hitlers Cocktail.

2 Likes

I couldn’t say exact percentages as it was multiple batches with various percentages, but roughly

double choc clear 15
banana 15
menthol 4
yellow cake 2
cubano 1
turkish 1
coconut candy 1
strawberry 1

Holy cow, that is a lot of flavor.

1 Like

Yeah, a mix of 3 ‘fails’ - a choc banana, a cigar with a hint of menthol which needed sweetening (yellow cake), and a strawberry coconut. Incidentally I’ve managed to make all 3 work :slight_smile:

1 Like