E liquid has no taste in my builds 3 of them

So im confused,was vaping on my blitzen rta and im fammiliar with it done multiple builds in it… Bought two new e liquids dropped a fresh build and whola flavor is muted on one second one has no flavor. So i was thinking it was my build vaped off the tank and put some old e juice and i taste everything. Btw tried it in zeus dual rta and dead rabbit rda aswell and both new liquids have no taste or are muted. Could it be that those e liquids are for mtl or dont like 60 70 w range ?
Company of e e juice is the same one as the liquid i can taste…

3 Likes

MTL juice is usually stronger flavour wise and not sure if my thinking is flawed but i have always run with higher watts == more vapour == more flavour (just my thoughts and I know there are MTL setups that will get great flavour i just tend to suck em dry and get a dry hit).

Not sure why you are not getting much flavour though - maybe ask a friend to have a hit and see if they get something.

5 Likes

I gave the blueberry one to my friend on every atty,he said he just felt a hint of it. Could it be that the e liquids are underdosed or something ? I should maybe change the brand? Bcause one of e liquids i know from before,tried it again on friends atty at it was way way weaker in every aspect from cooling to flavor. They might have started to underdose their e liquids idk. But thanks for the answer.

3 Likes

It may also be old or just as you say weak juice - but aside from that I got nuthin’

4 Likes

I’d bet this is the case. Go back to the shop where you bought it or provide batch numbers and everything you’ve got from it to the online store and ask for a refund or a juice that is good.

Shit happens. I’ve had it with flavor concentrates as well. Flavors can fade and people make mistakes (like forgetting to shake before mixing or not storing it right).

3 Likes

Yeah i dont think it’s old label says concentrate was made 3 months ago,but it’s 50 ml bottle where they add 10 mls more for your desired strenght. So the guy mixing could have made a mistake?

2 Likes

So if I understand correctly i should tell the guy to shake the bottle before adding the remaining 10 mls of whatever nicotine i want?

2 Likes

There is also the possibility of overflavouring for equipment.
Some clearo age recipes taste like nothing in good modern equipment as the flavour goes into its too high to taste range.

Maybe it is just me but I discover that there are so many flavours that I taste better at lower concentration. You can always try to dilute a tiny bit with unflavoured mix either directly in the tank or in a bottle on the side.

2 Likes

I don’t think the guy in the shop made a mistake, it’s very hard to do so if you only have few mls to add nic boosters in a shortfill. What I meant was in the production process, something could’ve gone wrong. It doesn’t happen often but it’s not unheard of or impossible.

You’ve tasted this juice before and it had more flavor, right? Just go to the same shop and show him that your juice doesn’t have flavor.

4 Likes

Yeah had the same juice this one has way less flavor,plus wayy less cooling than previous bottle. Gonna have to take it to the shop… Thanks for all the answers!

4 Likes

Assuming that bottle was one from a batch they should check the others as well, in the event it was a mixing error.

2 Likes

I have contacted the manufacturer and they are saying everything is fine however they said “we did change this batch a bit” so there is my answer…

4 Likes

Maybe they’re using Inawera flavors :rofl:

1 Like

And there is your answer. Time to start diy’ing you Eliquids. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Still, try to avoid Inawera if you don’t want change :wink:

2 Likes

@Beardedkojo I’m going with @woftam on this one.

1 Like

@Beardedkojo He doesn’t have to shake before he adds NIC, but after it’s in there, always shake it up good before vaping to not only mix the flavors, but also distribute the NIC.

3 Likes

how old is the E Juice? if you have tried it on multiple different setups with the same result it has to be the juice. maybe the flavors were old before they made the bottle or they didn’t add the correct ratios on what your used to ( if you have gotten this flavor before). or just start DIYing like everyone else has said.

Its quite fun and much cheaper in the long run then store brought juice and you can make some crazy juices that you would never dream would go well together.

2 Likes

Label says 3 months,i think juice is underdosed. Bought me some flavors and gonna start mixing!

5 Likes

Great man. you will love making your own stuff. I would recommend reading

Tips For Navigating the Flavor Page and Optional Flavor Choices For Beginners

and

and

3 Likes