Easter Deals 2018

Thought I’d make a post where we can put the Easter deals. I’ll start:

DIY E-liquid Supplies 30% off store wide with code: Easter18 - valid until April 8th.

18 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @daath.

4 Likes

@Mark_Turner

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

5 Likes

Since it was posted in a giveaway that some might not care about…

7 Likes

Maybe I’m doing something wrong but are there links connected to these?
(God forbid I should have to manually type something :crazy_face:)

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River
Are we getting any sales for Easter? I waited for a St. Patty’s day sale but it never came around.

4 Likes

Yes actually! Sunday and Monday we’re having 25% off Purilum! In the future we’re planning on having more store wide based sales however as of right now we’re consolidating it to this one brand.

An email will be sent to everyone with the code on the days of the sale. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’m trying to stretch my last VG and nicotine for the last 2 weeks, in the hope there’s a easter sale coming up. Of course I do need to restock my purilium flavors as well, please tell me that I won’t have to place two orders because the shopping cart can’t apply the coupon with other items in there lol

Really wished for a nicotine salt/VG sale tho, maybe next time? :wink:

3 Likes

Chefsflavor -20%
Code: HBCHEFS20

9 Likes

Yes, possibly next time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Liquid Barn 20% off use code “Eggplant”

4 Likes

I just looked up @Nicotine_River price for 5 Gallons of Palm Derived Vegetable Glycerin

$59.99 + Free Shipping

That is a He!! of a deal.

Am I wrong?

4 Likes

any news on that discount code for purilum ?

2 Likes

Happy Easter From Wizard Labs!

20% off all PG, VG, and Nicotine
Volumes 1000ml and below

Coupon Code:
EASTER2018
Deal Ends 4/1/18, Midnight EST

@eStorm

3 Likes

40% off everything code: EASTER40"

20% off everything code: “goodweekend20”

2 Likes

@MisterSinner Nice. How did you find out about the Twisted Messes? I didn’t get anything. (not that that means anything)

1 Like

On his Instagram page… Same for the 528customs. They put the code in the latest pics they uploaded. :+1:

2 Likes

Found it bro. thanks. What is your instagram handle?

1 Like