Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

@Amy2 do the GremlinDIY flavor mixes still require steep time?

3 Likes

Yes and No hee hee I have vaped every Gremlin mix Iā€™ve made so far SnV yes they taste very good but are mild and get stronger as they steep hope that helps. Just go buy some you wonā€™t be sorry. Pixie Dust is for you Custard junkies SBs N Custard mmhhh. I really like the white Gremlin itā€™s a soft white cake with just a teeny weeny bit of assorted berries peeking thru oh my itā€™s good !

4 Likes

Butterscotch TFA 14% Irish cream 7% vaping it right now and itā€™s great. I subbed the Irish cream for normal cream. Quick and easy. Minimum steeping needed

3 Likes

Those Gremlins are some good stuff Amyā€¦:kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Damnit I missed GremlinDIY. If I spend another dime Iā€™m dead meat ā€¦wifey just asked if Michael Kors makes laptops :flushed:

6 Likes

Hi JoJo - I just bought your Community Recipe from Bull City Vapors, a 3 flavor recipe called Salted Caramel Cream. I love creamy vapes and I love caramels. Wertherā€™s Original is my favorite hard candy. Been trying to copy that in a juice with no luck. Thx for the link to the threesome thread ;~)

6 Likes

I hope ya like it! :smiley: Just be warned, FW Salted Caramel is super delicious but itā€™s a serious coil killer.

7 Likes

Can I substitute Holy Vanilla? I think I remember you saying they were pretty close in flavor and that they were among your favorite vanillas. Hope Iā€™m right because I have these flavors on hand.

3 Likes

Thx, appreciate the heads up!

2 Likes

Strawberry Cream
Strawberry ripe @3
Sweet strawberry @3
Vbic any @5-6

4 Likes

Gremlin ā€œVanilla Overloadā€ works pretty well for me to sub for DIY Holy Vanilla when Iā€™m in a pinch. I have to use just a bit more, ex. for 1% Holy Vanilla I use 1.3% Vanilla Overload.

4 Likes

I love Fizz Mustards Mustard Milkā€¦and like to experiment with all kinds of adaptationsā€¦Just recently started playing with Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Creamā€¦trying to find out steep time for that oneā€¦

3 Likes

LBā€™s VIC doesnā€™t need a lengthy steep I can SnV most recipes it contains, but at the 2-3 week mark is where the magic is mmhh so good ! Let me know whatcha think ! It has taken over all the other VBICs for me.

4 Likes

I like it a lotā€¦At 2 weeks I got it blended in a Strawberry concoction/adaptation of Fizz Mustardsā€™ Mustard Milkā€¦Started thinking of a combination of the LB VIC with Flavorah Chocolate Deutsch and maybe some FA Marshmallowā€¦in a similar proportioned recipeā€¦I am at the point of figuring out the % of VIC to use, as it is somewhat different than the VBIC from TFA, FW and CAPā€¦Of those 3, I prefer the TFA version, but it does take a while to steep, and this LB VIC is doing well at the 2 week mark, so if I donā€™t vape the entire 25ml inside a week, I will get a feel for it at 3 weeksā€¦ Amy, do you find that it has a lot of sweetening or does it require another ingredient to sweetenā€¦ Thatā€™s my concern for the Chocolate Deutsch idea, that I might need the Marshmallow to sweeten it up a bit, if the VB VIC doesnā€™t do it sufficiently.

1 Like

I find itā€™s balanced well in sweetness and if you were to use FLV Chocolate Deutsch I think it would thrive w/ some marshmallow to help tone down some of the coconut note that is in that chocolate flavor since to me that coconut comes off more stern that sweet.

2 Likes

I know you wanted a three flavour mix but this is a four flavour mix and my first recipe on hereā€¦ check it out here

Let me know how you get on and if you like it or what you would change :+1:

2 Likes

Try mikes melon if you are in to fresh flavours.

Thanks! Vaping this right now and its tasty just as snv. Will probably be real nice in about 3-4 days.

7 Likes

Very easy and really nice

Simple Yumberry Custard

Ingredient %
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5
Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.9

Flavor total: 7.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Also whipped up one that @VapeyMama posted but i cant find the post somehow. Of course i had to add something, always trying to custardize everything, lol. Delicious snv though, should be great in a week. Thanks!

Mccookie

Cream Whipped (FA) 1%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5%
Metaphor (FA) 3%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3%

I added:
Custard (FA) 3%

7 Likes