Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

I haven’t had the dessert in food form. It is billed as traditional, though, so I’m guessing it would be… The wine aspect is very light. I havent kicked this up to 5% yet. So it might be more present there. This is a very nice, creamy, mildly eqqy custardish pudding. Definitely on the raw yolk side of custard, not baked.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten my order yet, but I wonder if wf sc Hollandaise sauce would fit that need…

5 Likes

It may do - I have not tested Hollandaise Cream yet

5 Likes

I also have a dual battery squonker & 2 dual xoil rdas so I got a Recurve single coil postless deck & find its not going through so much juice, but I do love my most recent purchase a Drop Dead that was recommended to me by 1 of the #aussie crew. It’s such a pure flavour with it. I ended up making my 1st 240ml juice of the Sinnamin Kookie Kustard & I’m down to the last 30mls of that. Been vaping the Strawberry Icecream shake n vape while I have a few batches needing that damn steep time again! I’ve also got a Wonder Worm clone that is now finally ready…have to try it out but all 3 of my rdas have other flavours in their wicks!

3 Likes

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I tried out the higgy nilla please one shot and it was a GREAT vape, Obviously not a 3 flavor recipe (I don’t know how many flavors are in it) but for me it’s a one flavor recipe LOL well 2 because I added sweetener.

3 Likes

Okay it’s four flavors lol however you could drop the .25 shisha vanilla then it’s 3. It probably one of the my favorites lately. Buy yoplait peach yogurt and compare. It’s a nice easy and very tasty mix.

6 Likes

This looks great. I like apricots more than peaches. Thx!

3 Likes

Here ya go!

5 Likes

It’s really freakin good! I hope people don’t miss this one it’s fuego! One of the creations that I’m very satisfied with. Oh and it does taste like peaches lol but it’s nice to create a peach recipe without peach flavors.

5 Likes

Where in the world did you get Egg yolk from?

1 Like

Don’t do it lol.

2 Likes

but, but, but I need eggy deliciousness Woftam LOL I NEED IT LOL

1 Like

This is not the eggy deliciousness you seek :rofl:. It is part of the FA kitchen range so you wouldn’t see it in Nth America and shipping from the other side of the planet only to bin it is really not worth it. :grinning:

3 Likes

Okay. No eggy deliciousness for me LOL

1 Like

So tell me does the Organic Zabaglione actually TASTE like egg yolks?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay! It is good, and has an eggy quality, but I don’t think it’s the holy grail eggy you seek. I haven’t pushed it to it’s limit, though. If I do find anything inspiring, I’ll drop an update.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Just ordered the hollandaise cream to see if it gives us the dang egg yolk we want. I’m being the test dummy LOL

3 Likes

This one worked out very well. I’d been using Fresh’s S&V custard for emergency custard but decided to do one with the newer TFA Vanilla Custard 2 and it turned out great for S&V

I did add sweetener to mine, which most people wouldn’t have to do so it makes it 4 flavor LOL

TOC’S Quick Custard (S&V)

1.00% Cookie (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)
3.00% Vanilla Custard II (TPA)
1.40% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 5.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/z5pr

5 Likes

I’d say Cactus & Guava is pretty popular combo. Haven’t managed to get it as good as the ones I’ve tried from the DIY guy at my local vape shop. And has been to polite to ask to steal the recipe. Will try to get it out of him to see if he puts anything else in to balance it up.

BTW cactus is great. But even 1% can be too much so defiantly try it but be careful with the ammounts.

If you like blackcurrant that is a good solo flavour with some sweetener.

3 Likes