EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

We’ve been experimenting with this cool little thing. Still learning. I’m new at this. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Here’s the first one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSurgNoiB0I

2 Likes

Are you guys all gingers? If so i may have found my people! hehe

Good to hear about the lab tests and SDS.

1 Like

I’m a blonde. Haha

1 Like

drats! hehehe

Welp. Looks like I missed the 20% off sale. Guess I’ll wait to get me some nonna.

Since this is the ecx thread. What’s the deal with getting Iw shisha strawberry? Been stalking the website to order that as well.

I LOVE that Lemon (FE) most realistic lemon I’ve tried!

LOL cool video Donovan

1 Like

@DonovanECX when are y’all planning to get in some new FA stuff ??? I really really want …

Cornish cream tea
NONNA’S CAKE ( sorry for the scream ! )

And these also look really good

Bongo juice
Nutty fruits
candyfloss
custard pi
They are available here http://www.flavourart.co.uk/ but I would like to not have to buy the 15$ international insurance which is mandatory.

Update : I watched the video thank you !!!

1 Like

Loving the videos!

2 Likes

Those are pretty weird. It’s my understanding that they’re only available in the UK, and they’re not really flavorings, in the sense that Flavour Art created them - they’re mixes just like a regular e-liquid recipe flavor base, created by the UK folks… At least that’s my understanding.

2 Likes

I gotta admit that the Cornish Cream Tea ROCKS

1 Like

Well I wish they’d carry them and that way there would be even more options. FA UK lets you choose them as flavor concentrates no nic just pg but I get it your saying they are blenderized concentrates right…?

Yeah I think they’re just mixes of other FA flavors made to concentrates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nicotine River Updates & Deals

@DonovanECX Just wanted to say thanks for listening to our requests for new tops on the Lotus Flower bottles. These droppers are much better. :smile:

1 Like

I was waiting for feedback on those from someone. Thank’s for noticing :slight_smile:

Those bottles were surprisingly hard to track down.

1 Like

They are adorable! Getting ready to do some mixing and these will make things much easier.

2 Likes

Not even gonna share a pic? :eyes:

1 Like

I have a 21mp camera on my phone and i could draw the dern thing better, hehe.

1 Like