EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

Wha-whaat? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know I have sweet strawberry and strawberry harvest in testing mode. Fingers crossed for sure. I have been digging harvest when mixing with sweet rice fe. It has played much nicer than strawberry shisha and strawberry fa.

3 Likes

i think they are talking about the current site changes :wink: Mods , mentor/ vets etc

1 Like

Very strong in a mix. 1-2% at best.

Cardamom (/ˈkɑːrdəməm/), sometimes cardamon or cardamum,[1] is a spice made from the seeds of several plants in the generaElettaria and Amomum in the family Zingiberaceae. Both genera are native to the Indian subcontinent (known as elaichi in Hindi/Urdu-speaking India/Pakistan), Bhutan, Indonesia and Nepal. They are recognized by their small seed pods: triangular in cross-section and spindle-shaped, with a thin, papery outer shell and small, black seeds; Elettaria pods are light green and smaller, while Amomum pods are larger and dark brown.

In Asia, both types of cardamom are widely used in both sweet and savory dishes, particularly in the south. Both are frequent components in spice mixes, such as Indian and Nepali masalas and Thai curry pastes. Greencardamom is often used in traditional Indian sweets and in masala chai (spiced tea).

2 Likes

thank you for the info , i had to look it up when chrispdx suggested it , but i do appreciate the help

I used it in a rose recipe. Needs to steep for a very long bit to get the notes in.

1 Like

you know the only thing i cant vape is floral types , im not sure why they just are so strong( the ones ive tried , ive never mixed myself ) i know you have a very popular one with a clever name , honeysuckle something ???

1 Like

Summer Cherry Suck?

2 Likes

thats the one , i havent tried it just knew people liked it !!! and knew besides NETS you are a floral fan

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve grabbed a bottle of FA Cardamom for our DIY mixing station… I like desserts and sweet tobaccos… gonna give this a go this week. any tips?

Go low % is the best tip :grinning:

3 Likes

If you can wait until tomorrow I promise to post my blueberry cardamom recipe tonight.

It has a dash of billberry fa, blueberry extra tpa, a brown sugar, a dash of cream (no existent) and I think something else.

2 Likes

Here you go…

4 Likes

bam! Thanks @Chrispdx! gonna give this a whirl!

1 Like

nicotine30_jan31

4 Likes

3% Fried chicken! Trust me you only need a few drops and your tank or rda is ruined for life!

3 Likes

How would you describe the flavor? crispy? savory? greasy?

2 Likes

fe25_feb2018

Our weekend sale is on Flavors Express!
Other than that Have a most excellent weekend and Happy Mixing everyone!

3 Likes

Horrid! It taste spicy and greasy. It reminds me of fried chicken batter mixed with grease. It’s spot on fried chicken but it’s God awful!

1 Like

have vaped tuna so it might be quite nice

1 Like